1

Davina Claire knew she was going to die again

Davina Claire knew she was going to die again. She looked at Kol who was her best friend, but he loved her. Davina could t return the feelings knowing that someone will love him. "Kol, I need to talk to you and your family." He nodded as the others appeared.

"What's wrong Davina?" Elijah asked. She sighed sadly she must tell the truth.

"I'm dying again." Everyone gasped. Kol looked heart broken and before anyone could speak she continued. "I need you guys to go help my friend who was born cursed."

"What friend?" Klaus asked.

"Natalie Swan." She said. Klaus sighed knowing exactly who the girl is.

"You can't be dying again." Kol stated.

"It's true, but Kol you were always my best friend. I do love you, but I know she will love you most."

Kol was confused, Freya was casting a spell so she can see Natalie Swan and gasped as she saw a beautiful girl, but what was different was that she was fighting. "I think we need to go now." They all nodded and Davina looked at Kol with tears in her eyes.

"Protect Natalie Kol."
~~~

Natalie sighed as she sat in the jeep listening to Edward speak about her practicing with them

Natalie sighed as she sat in the jeep listening to Edward speak about her practicing with them. "Ready Natalie?"

"Yeah." She responded knowing the curse side of her changed her appearance. Bella sighed knowing her sister hates herself because of the curse she was born with.

"Everything will be fine." Bella pointed out. "Alice said that we have visitors that are coming here." Natalie sighed.

They arrived and Natalie was out first. The shifters growled making the Cullens growl back. "Back off! This girl is Natalie Swan." Carlisle warned them.

"I would listen to him." A voice said as they walked out of the woods to the opening. Natalie saw Rebekah Mikaelson and so did Bella.

"Hi Rebekah." Bella responded.

"Hello Bella, Natalie my dear you look beautiful." Rebekah responded. The wolves growled. One went to attack Natalie just for him to be tackled down. The shifter looked and growled at the vampire in front of him.

"Touch her and that will be one mistake." Jasper spoke as Kol stood back up. Klaus stood behind Natalie.

"Love, you haven't called." He stated.

"My powers are out of control." She replied. Kol and Elijah stood in front of Natalie before the shifters could attack Natalie. The Cullens were ready to fight to protect Natalie. "Can all of you stop!"

The shifters laid down on the ground due to her voice. Her scream affected the wolves than it did the vampires. Edward read their minds and sighed. "They want to get the training over with." Natalie looked at them sadly and disappeared.

"Natalie!" Bella called out she turned to Jacob and the pack. "I thought you accepted her Jacob." Kol was beyond pissed as the others Mikaelsons. The Cullens where ready to leave when Edward spoke up.

"They didn't know that was Natalie in her cursed form."

"I don't care!" Bella said. "They had no rights doing that. Natalie already hates herself because she can't control it and hurts people. Natalie is learning to control it, and Jacob you have seen Natalie in this form." Jacob's form looked down in shame. Bella looked at the Mikaelsons as did the Cullens.

"Can you find her?" Esme asked.

"Yes we can." They said as the left to find the Cursed Swan.

" They said as the left to find the Cursed Swan