13

Natalie and Kol agreed to name their son Henrick Charles Swan

Natalie and Kol agreed to name their son Henrick Charles Swan. Natalie walked out with Kol and saw the witnesses leaving. "I guess everything is now on good terms." Natalie said.

"Yep. We had our child. No one was harm..."

Natalie kissed Kol with a smile. "Stop talking and kiss me."

"Don't mind if I do." He tells her as he kissed her.

Everyone watch the Mikaelson and curse Swan kiss. Everyone knew that everything was going to be okay. Pulling away, Kol smiled as he moved her hair away from her face. "I love you, Natalie."

"I love you, Kol." She tells him as they saw Rebekah with their child.

"It's time for us to leave."

Bella hugged her sister. "Come and visit us."

"I will." Natalie tells her.

One by one the Cullens hugged Natalie as she was going on her honeymoon. Rebekah promised them to stay in Forks so Charlie could see his grandson. Everyone watched Natalie and Kol leave. Everything had went the way they hoped it would be.
~~~
Natalie stood on the beach as she felt arms wrap around her. "We have forever." He tells her.

"That we do." She replies as she looked at him. "As long as I have you."

"Always and forever."