10

Natalie went with her sister to the Denali's

Natalie went with her sister to the Denali's. Kol sat beside her as she just wanted this nightmare over. Edward saw Natalie looking at her bump and sighed. This was their fault. Natalie is stressing and he can tell that the baby is under stress meaning she could lose the baby. "Kol, get her mind off of everything."

"How? You guys keep pulling her into this mess. I told you guys to leave her out of it and now I might lose them both because you two keep bringing her in your mess." Kol tells them.

"Kol, don't. Please." Natalie tells him as she laid her head on his shoulder.

Kol calmed down and kissed her head. He knew she would stress out more due to the arguing and decided to not do it. Kol's main focus was on Natalie and their baby. He would be damned if they lost their child due to this nonsense.
~~~
Once they arrived, Natalie was sound asleep making Kol smile. He watched Edward and Bella get out. When they got Reneesme out, Bella went to wake Natalie up, but Kol stopped her. "She is not part of your mess you two have to do this without her. I will not lose my child because of you two."

Bella scoffed and walked away. Natalie had her way with words and now they can't get her help because of the chances of losing the baby. Bella stopped and realized what she was doing. Her sister could lose the baby all because of her. "Where's Natalie?" Edward asked.

"We are not bringing her into this. I don't want her to lose the baby and I just realized what I have been doing. Natalie will not be apart of this anymore." Bella tells him. "This is our fight not hers."

Kol smiled as he heard them. This was their fight,not Natalie's. He saw her waking up and smiled. "Hey."

"Hey." She replied in saw the were at the Denali's. "Why wasn't I woken up?"

"I'm not having you lose our baby because of them."

Natalie smiled and kissed him. She actually was happy that she didn't have to do nothing. Kol kissed back happy that she was happy that they finally left her alone. "Thought of any names?"

"Not yet, but I'm sure that I will have a name by the time him/her is here."

"Agree."

Edward and Bella turned to see Kol and Natalie kissing. Seeing Natalie so relax made them feel bad. Natalie is pregnant and they won't cause no more stress on her. "She will be left out of this."

The Denali's looked at Natalie and nodded. They will fight this battle on their own.