4

Natalie sighed as she knew the battle was almost here

Natalie sighed as she knew the battle was almost here. Bella was staying the night at the Cullens as she the Mikaelsons. She saw things in the room she was in floating around. "I hate this." She told her self as she walked out of the room. Everyone was gone, but Kol. She walked in to see him with a blood bag. "So your going to help me."

"Yep." Kol said as he turned to Natalie. "First I want to do an experiment." He said as he walked over. "My sister Freya said that in order to break the curse you have to become on of us or the cold ones."

"Okay. What do you have in mind?" She asked wondering where this is going. Kol smirked at the cursed girl as he stood in front of her.

"I want you to drink my blood." Kol tells her as he bites his wrist. He held out his wrist to her and Natalie hesitated for a minute, but grabbed his wrist. She took a deep breath before putting his wrist to her mouth. Once the blood touched her mouth, she started drinking. The blood didn't ease the curse, but made both Kol and Natalie in a trance.

While she drinks from him, he grabs her wrist and drinks from her. The curse made a bond between the two without them knowing.
~~~
The next morning, Natalie woke up at the same time as Kol did. "What happened?" She asked him.

"I think the experiment didn't work." He stated. "The curse did do something to the two of us, but I don't know what." Kol stood up as he wrapped the sheet around his waist. "We need to get going." He said tossing her a shirt that he had on last night.

"Today's the battle." She said. He looked at her and nodded. She sighed as she gathered her things and walked in the bathroom. Kol stood there wondering how he can drink from her again. She was wondering the same thing.

Natalie walked out and saw Kol staring. He walked over without saying a word and bit his wrist. She grabbed his wrist and drank from him and he took hers to do the same.

Elijah walked in to see what was going on. "Kol!" Kol pulled away as did she. They looked at Elijah with wide eyes. "What are you doing?"

"I did an experiment last night. The curse doesn't ware off if we give her blood, but something happened that caused me to drink from her, which led us to bed." Kol said as Natalie blushed. Elijah was shocked.

"I'll ask Freya what the curse did." He said walking away just for a few minutes and Freya came in with a shock expression.

"You two are now bound together." She said. "Natalie is like your blood singer as a cold one would call them, but she's more than that. The blood share and curse made you to linked." Kol's eyes widened. "Natalie, do you feel any different."

"No." She said. "But I need to be with my sister." Natalie said as she left. Freya looked at her brother and sighed.

"I know you wanted to experiment, but that experiment made you two connected. That's why you must drink some of her blood till the curse is broken." Freya explained before she left. She stopped and looked at him. "We need to get to the battle field."

Kol stood shocked at the new information, but didn't say nothing as he left for the battle.