8

It's been a few weeks since the Swan sisters have been pregnant, but Bella's is faster

It's been a few weeks since the Swan sisters have been pregnant, but Bella's is faster. Natalie saw her sister sound asleep making her look at Kol. "The baby is dangerous to her. Is it?"

"Yes." Kol tells her. She looked at her sister and laid a hand on her stomach. Kol watched as Natalie smiled. She got up and walked towards Carlisle's office. "Darlin?"

"The baby needs blood." Kol realized what she meant.

"The baby is part vampire." Natalie nodded. "You are a genius." He said as he helped her. The two walked in with a glass of blood making them watch. "Natalie brought something to a conclusion that Bella needs to drink blood." Kol tells them.

"That's why Bella is like this." Natalie said referring to Bella looking like a skeleton. "The baby is drinking her blood."

"If she drunk blood from the beginning, than she'll probably had a healthy pregnancy." Natalie speaks.
~~~
Natalie smiled as she looked through a magazine. Kol wanted her away from all the stress as Edward fussed over killing the baby. Bella walked in with Rosalie. "Hey."

"Edward still being a dick?" Natalie asked not looking up from her magazine.

"Yes." Rosalie responds. "He thinks this baby is a monster."

"He called himself one the night before the wedding, but I think he doesn't want to turn Bella." Natalie says. "Knowing this child is slowly killing her. It's putting pressure on him and confusing him."

"How do you know?" Bella asked.

"Edward is confused with the fact that he has never once thought of having children." She replies. "When he got with you he told you vampires can't procreate, but deep down that thought never accord to him." Bella nodded as Rosalie stood shock.

"Wow. I never thought of that." Rosalie said.
~~~
Natalie sighed as she walked outside. Kol saw her and walked over. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"I feel like once this baby is born that there will be more danger coming." Natalie tells him. "I'm afraid something is going to happen to our child." Kol kissed her head.

"I promise you that nothing will happen to our child." Kol tells her. "I do have something to ask you."

"Okay." Natalie tells him.

"When Davina told me about you, I never thought I would fall in love. She did though." Kol tells her. "When I met you, I saw a girl who was struggling and hurt because she was different, but your not different, your special." Natalie smiled at those words. "The day you turned, it almost killed me seeing that stick inside you, but I knew you would come back."

"Because of your blood."

"Yeah. Now that we're here and getting ready to have our miracle baby, I want to marry you." Natalie's eyes widened at what was happening. "Natalie Swan, will you marry me?"

"Yes."