3

Natalie woke up to see the Cullens fighting she looked to see Bella

Natalie woke up to see the Cullens fighting she looked to see Bella. "Bella?" Bella looked and smiled. Natalie raised up and sighed. "I hate this."

"Hey! The Cullens and the Mikaelsons think they know how to help you." Bella suggested.

"How?"

"Freya is looking in her spell book to see which spell was used to curse you. I hope she does."

"Same." Natalie said than looked at Bella. "Who carried me?"

"Kol." Natalie looked at Bella shocked. "Yeah. We had the same reaction." Natalie slowly nodded. She turned her attention back to the practice fight.

"Natalie!" She looked at Jasper. "I want you to focus your powers on the wolves." She nodded and walked to the middle as one of the wolves walked in too. She watched as the wolf went to attack, but caught him by the throat.

The Cullens, Bella, Wolves, and the Mikaelsons were shocked. "Growl at me one more time and there will be consequences." Kol took a step forward as he saw the others ready to pounce her.
~~~
"Dad, knows that there is people here to help with your powers and he is happy that their here." Bella tells her.

"I don't think him and mom really loves me."

"Of course they do Nat. They wished they understood why you were cursed. Their truly worried about you." Natalie nodded as she walked in. Charlie hugged his youngest tightly.

"I love you baby girl."

"I love you too dad."
~~~
The next day, Freya learnt more about the curse. "Guys!" The Mikaelsons and the Cullens vamped in the room she was in. "It says the original witch casted the spell."

"Is there away to break the curse?" Rosalie asked.

"Yes. She has to be turned."

"She has to either became one of us or you." Edward said looking at Klaus who seems to be in thought.

"We will discuss this after the battle." Klaus tells them.
~~~
Natalie was in another clearing smiling as she made it snow. Bella sat on an old fallen tree watching her sister have fun. Natalie loved making it snow. It made her feel free using her powers and not hurting anyone.

"She seems to be having fun." Edward said as he appeared beside Bella.

"Yes. She's free without worrying she'll hurt someone." Bella explains. "Did you find anything out."

"She has to be turned by us or the Mikaelsons." Edward stated. Bella smiled as she was glad to have her sister with her forever. "I told them I'll let her know, but seems to me she's having the time of her life." Bella didn't say anything as they watched the young girl dance in snow.

"Kol might tell her." Bella said. "I can tell that he cares for her."

"He does. Her friend Davina died when they left and made him promise that she will be protected till they find a way to break the curse, but Kol was in love with Davina and the feelings were never returned. She promised him that he will find love and that they will love him back."

"Davina thinks Kol and Natalie should fall in love?" Bella asked. Edward nodded as they turned their attention back to the cursed girl.