Chapter 2

You brushed your long (h/c) hair back, and looked at the gorgeous view. Yona and Hak not too far behind you. You turn around and beckon the pair to hurry down already. 

Hak shook his head, "What's gotten you so excited?"

"It's your hometown, Hak!" You responded happily. "I'll get to see all your friends and maybe some embarrassing stories as well."

Hak growled, and chased you around the area. Yona shook her head at you two before you finally arrived at the entrance. You stifle a laugh when Hak grew angry at the sleeping guards. Hak kicked them and the pair went flying. 

"Does this tribe think patrolling is when you take afternoon naps?" Hak said

"Lord Hak?" One of them said and Yona snuggled to your side. 

"Yo." 

"It's been so long, about 10 years right?" Tae-woo said, grinning. 

"Were you fired? Well, there's always next time." Han Dae also added in with the same identical grin. 

"Lazy as usual." Hak scolded them. 

Yona dragged you back when suddenly a crowd started to form around Hak. You looked down at your god-sister and she had a frown on her face. 

"Surprise to see your guard so popular?" You asked. 

She bit her lips, "A little."

You laughed, "Yona, people also have lives before they come into the palace. Hak is also one of them."

You watch girls hold onto Hak's arms, though he seem indifferent compare to the times you teased him. You chuckled behind your hand but then Yona began to sway. 

"You alright?" You asked, wrapping your arm around Yona. 

She gave a shaky nod before she fully collapsed. Hak pushed pass the crowd and grabbed Yona from you. 

"Come on, (Y/N). We have no time to idle around." Hak said. 

You followed the taller boy, and you didn't even try to scold him for just calling you by your name since you technically were out of the territory. 

You entered a nice house, and Hak laid Yona down. You changed Yona out of her clothes and cleaned her up. You left the room once you finished your duties. 

Hak was standing by the door. His eyes flicked down to you, and he grunted. 

"Yes, Hak?" You asked smiling at the boy. 

"Nothing." His cheeks were dusting over, and he wrapped a hand around his mouth. "You should probably get changed too."

You looked down at your attire, and you were still wearing Hak's clothes. A teasing smile slipped on your face, "Frankly, I like having your clothes on me."