Chapter 6

You sat on the rock, looking at the trio. Well more like, Hak and Kija both having their own competition while Yona stood in the middle. 

You could probably cut the tension in half. 

Yoon stood beside you, and got Kija's attention, "You can sense the presence of the other dragons right?"

Kija nodded. 

"Tell me which one is the closest."

Kija closed his eyes, trying to focus on the energy of the other dragons. You double checked your weapon, making sure that the blade wasn't dull just in case. 

"I feel that the closest one is Seiryuu...perhaps." Kija muttered, then he pointed over to the side, "Seiryuu might be somewhere in that dark and shady area."

"Hmm...this location sounds sketchy..." Yoon said. 

"I agree." You finally spoke up, "But what's an adventure without some fun, right?"

Kija smiled, suddenly squishing himself to your side, "Everyone follow us, we're not scared!" 

You laughed, and allowed Kija to drag you towards where Seiryuu was. Before he could step farther, you grabbed his wrist before he could slipped from the muddy pathway.

 Before he could step farther, you grabbed his wrist before he could slipped from the muddy pathway

"Are you okay?" You huffed out, your heart beating from the sudden movement. 

"Tsk...see?" Hak began, checking you over. "He's nothing but a baggage."

You laughed, "I think you should be checking Kija more."

"I-I'm sorry, (Y/N)-sama." Kija mumbled, his long lashes covering his glossy eyes. 

You affectionately rubbed his head, "Not a problem. Come on, we have another dragon to obtain."

Hak scowled, about to argue with Kija before all three of you guys flinched. You pulled out your weapon, while Hak stood in front of Yona. 

"Yoon, Yona." You turned your head towards them, "Go hide."

"B-but, (Y/N)-neesama...!"

"Let's go, Yona!" Yoon grabbed Yona's arms and you shot him a grateful look. 

Just like that, Hak, Kija and you all got surrounded by a bunch of bandits. The head of the bandits came closer to you, "Well, look what we have here. A pretty girl like you can probably sell for a good amount."

You were about to smack him when suddenly he fell to his knees.