Chapter 3

You cleaned up the wounds of the merchants, and you could feel a thousand stares penetrating you. 

"Miss, you're so pretty. I don't think I've ever seen you around." One of the merchants said. 

"I just arrived." You replied politely and finished bandaging up his wounds. 

"You looking for a future husband?" He asked. 

Yona grabbed you away from the merchant. You followed her out of the room and found Tae-yeon outside the window. A familiar hand disappearing. 

"Was that Hak?" Yona asked and Tae-yeon turned around with tears in his eyes. 

"That was definitely Hak." You replied. 

"W-why!" Yona made a turn around to chase after Hak. You grabbed her wrist before she could get any further. 

"Mind your manners, Yona. We have to show our appreciation to our hostess." You said, going on your knees and giving the smaller boy a bow. Yona quickly followed suit. 

"Thank you, Tae-yeon, for your kind hospitality." You said as he stood in front of you. 

Yona spoke up next, "Thank you for giving me warm meals, for wiping my tears away and for cheering me up."

"Are you two leaving?" Tae-yeon asked. 

You looked up, a grin on your face, "Wherever this little chipmunk goes, I go as well. My life is secondary to my Princess."

"I thought..." Tae-yeon trailed off and then he started sobbing. 

You grabbed his hands, taking one of Yona's as well. You pressed your forehead against the little boy, "Thank you. We won't forget you or the people here. Please watch your health and take care."

You released Yona's hands and she immediately ran off. You wiped Tae-yeon's tears away, kissing his cheeks, "Thank you once again. I promise to return the favour twice as much."

You left the little boy to follow Yona. Sure enough, by the time you arrived there, Yona had declared Hak to be hers. His eyes widen and he looked hesitantly between you and her. 

You giggled, encouraging him to accept it. Mundok stood beside you, a bow in his trembling hands. Yona went over to thank him while Hak came to you, bending down to bury his face into your shoulder. 

"You really got me." Hak's voice was muffled. 

You rubbed his hair affectionately earning an annoyed glare from the boy. 

"No. I just know what Yona is like." You pressed your fingers against his chest. "Come back to me when you aren't married to your job anymore."

"You better not look at anyone else." Hak growled. 

You snorted, turning around to look at Mundok who was halfway to attacking Hak again. You laughed, and grabbed Mundok's hands, and pressed a gratitude kiss on the back of his hand. 

"Thank you, Mundok." Your (e/c) orbs flicked up to meet his. 

Outside Wind Tribe

You stood up, your ears perking up at the sound of something. You pushed Hak, and he fell down on Yona who began to whine. Hak immediately understood and told Yona to be quiet. 

"40?" You whispered. 

"Probably 50?" Hak replied. 

You began to walk and Hak scolded you but he was more concern about the Princess. You took out your beloved weapon from your hidden pockets.