Chapter 2

-------------------

               Welcome to another part of this Fan Fiction!  hope you like it!!

                                                     -------------------

I was happy to see Natsu and Grey getting along for once, and that Gajeel was talking to Levy but of course, there was no real surprise there. Everyone but Gajeel and Levy could see that they were so into each other. Gajeel always had a tough act on but inside he was nothing but a softie. 

It was almost noon and everyone was having fun, even Romeo was falling in love with Wendy, and Wendy could clearly see it. Cana walks up to me with a beer mug in one hand and a strawberry cheesecake in the other "Here, Erza" she says, handing the plate to me. My eyes fill with tears of joy "That you Cana, I will never forget this kind act!" she sweat drops. 

I start eating the cheesecake like it was the last one I will ever have as Cana drank her beer. I accidentally ate a piece that was too big for my throat and i start to choke on it. I immediately set down the plate and grab Conna's beer and chug it down with the cake, never in my life have I tasted something so horrible!

I was still talking with Mirajane & Lisanna when Natsu and Grey asked to talk to me, "Sure" I said as I stand up and follow them outside the Guildhall. I really hope it didn't concern this morning, after all, it was Natsu and Happy's actions that got me pissed off. They both were staring at me like I was a bug and I started to get an unsettling vibe off of it.

Natsu was the first to speak "Lucy, we got something to tell ya" he crosses his arms as he glares at me. Grey finishes Natsu's sentence "We're kicking you out of the team" my mouth dropped open why? I thought Why would they do this to me? I try my best to fight away pure anger as Grey continues "You're so weak and all you do is count on your spirits" Natsu finishes it off "You're nothing but a weakling who tried to hide the truth" I snap and kick at the ground, seeing nothing I could really do.

I looked Natsu in the eye, "I see how it is, you're hating on my magic because it has the potential to whoop your ass just like it did this morning! How dare you ask to spend the night in my apartment when I could have easily turned you away!" I turn to Grey, seething, "And you! I thought you were better than this, more sensible! I thought you would never stoop to Natsu's level, but I see that you two are just the same! Have fun explaining to Erza and Wendy the reason why I got kicked out and see how far Erza kicked your asses to the next town over!" With one final rush of rage, I slap grey

I run past them, and the wind picks up my tears as they start to pool down my cheeks. I keep running until I reach the tree where Hughes and I of the Legion Platoon started our friendship, I wonder how she was doing on her quest for the clock pieces. I look down at Magnolia and the small decorations for the upcoming festival, I don't think I'll have a happy festival day.

I didn't understand why they had kicked me out, surely Erza doesn't agree with them? I don't know what to think anymore... They kicked me out on the one day I thought the peace would last, how wrong I was!  

I look down at my mark on my hand, Pink... the color of his hair, I didn't want to see my pink Fairy Tail mark again.

My sorrow turns to anger as I look at it, all those times I helped Natsu, mission or not I helped him. This is how he thanks me?! And of all the people to agree with him, it had to be Grey, the one who always comforted me. I've decided what to do, I'm leaving Fairy Tail and I am going to train like never before. I get some papers from my purse and start to write letters to the ones who will actually miss me

I walk back to the Guildhall and into master Makarov's office. I walk until I'm standing in front of him "Master" I say with a bold voice. 

He looks up at me "What is it my child?" he was holding his staff with the pink smiley face, the same color I can't help but hate 

I bite my lip as the next words tumble out of my mouth, "I wish to leave the guild" a little pain rises in my throat as I say theese words. 

His eyes grow wide with shock "W-why Lucy? Of all the people... I never thought you would tell me this." you could tell he didn't want me to leave.

I tell him about Natsu and Grey and how they kicked me out of the team and how they called me weak. His face is now angered "How dare my children to do this, and out of all of them, Natsu" he stood up and removed my mark from my hand. 

I look at him once more "Please I ask one more thing" he looks at me "Don't tell them, let them find out of their own" for a split second shock hits his face but then he nods. I hug him and say goodbye, giving him the letters as walk away from his office, away from the Guildhall, away from Team Natsu.

I walk to my apartment and pack my things for the road in just one suitcase and a duffle bag. If I wanted to train hard, this would be my first exercise, packing only what I need. I become stronger than Erza in this department. I talk to my apartment keeper and she said that until I return, I have no charge for my apartment.

That was it, I'm on my own now and I hope I never have to see Natsu or Grey again... Not after what they had said to me.

                                          ---------------

And that's it for this part of Princess Of The Dragon Slayers! haha, I know I'm mean for making Lucy hate Natsu and Grey but keep reading!! it'll be worth it!The next part is where it gets interesting and keep reading!

                                                      --------------