Chapter 10

Natsu was hunched over "I'm hungryy!" he pouted at me as Wendy runs ahead into the city 

"Maybe we can stop by a Cafe" I suggest.  He wasted 0 nanoseconds "before shouting something inaudible and running into the city after Wendy. I bury my face in my palms and follow them.

I catch up to Wendy and Natsu to lead them to a really good Cafe I visited a while back. We enter and I swear, Natsu was drooling. I smack him and sit down at my favorite table with them close behind. A waitress comes up and takes our order of food and walks off to the kitchen.

I hoped that Natsu wouldn't eat like it was the very end of food itself, like when we first met That was embarrassing I thought. It was always so quiet and peaceful in this Cafe, that's why it was my favorite. I close my eyes and imagine Yukino, I wonder what she was doing right now.

I notice that Wendy was playing with her skirt "What's wrong Wendy?" I ask her and she looks at me with a weird face "I need to go to the bathroom". It was the common excuse for a child, I stand up and let her out of the seat and she darts. She was so adorable.

Natsu looks at me with a slight smile on his face "We're alone, Lucy" He was right, we were alone. 

My cheeks feel hot as I nod "Yeah" I say softly as I look into his eyes, his eyes were so calm. I couldn't help but whisper "I've always loved you, Natsu" I guess he sees my lips move, but he doesn't hear.

"What'd you say?" I freak out and assure him it was nothing.

We sat in silence a while longer, I really needed Wendy to come back right now before I got the wrong idea. I look around the Cafe and hear Natsu's voice "Lucy" I look back at him and he meets me with a kiss. I was surprised at how fast it came but I didn't fight It, I held his cheek and kissed him back.

The kiss was sweeter than the last, I didn't want it to stop. Natsu finishes the kiss and says "I love you, Lucy Heartfilia" I smiled and shed a tear "I love you, Natsu Dragneel". We sit back down normally, surely Wendy would be done by now? Natsu looks at me again  "Lucy, will you go out with me" I feel hot all over my body, I smile "Yes, I will" Wendy dashes to us before we could finish.

I had totally seen the whole entire thing! It was so exciting to see those two not only make up but to actually start dating, Erza was going to be happy when I tell her this. We both believed that the two would make a wonderful couple. e never found real evidence that they were in love, until now and it was solid evidence.

A few minutes passed and the waitress came with our order of food, Natsu waits until she's gone and then digs in. Lucy didn't look pleased with all And they're back to normal I thought I start eating my food. I didn't order much, nor did Lucy so we were done quickly, and we were waiting for Natsu, the dragon pig.

When we are done, Lucy pays for the food and includes a tip for the waitress who served us. We walk out of the Cafe "Hey so now that you two are dating, what are you doing to do now?" I couldn't wait any longer to see their faces. It was awesome! they both begged me not to tell anyone about it and their faces were priceless!

The three who had left this morning, Lucy, Natsu, and Wendy had just returned and Natsu looked mortified when he entered but quickly hid it. What could be on his mind at a time like this? All three of them slip up, Natsu went to Elfman and Grey and Wendy went to Erza, Lucy walked up to me.

She had the kind and gentle eyes that I remembered seeing all those years ago "What is it my child?" I knew what she wanted, her Sabertooth mark was gone. "Master Makarov, 6th master of Fairy Tail" She began... I feel insulted "I would love to be a member of Fiore's #1 guild!". I give her my toothy smile and say "Why of Course, the same color and place my dear?" I got the stamp ready. I was a little surprised what she said "Right hand, the same color" I didn't argue, I stamp the mark on her.

She began to cry "I'm Finally home, Master"

                               _______________________

I really hoped you liked it! I did have to leave it for about 45 minutes because I had some visitors but hey! I did it didn't I?  Next time: Lucy and Natsu go to train and when they return master announces the competitors for the Grand Magic Games!! (I will time skip)