Chapter 7

After two months, I could safely deduce that this guild was... interesting. Most of the time Sting and Rogue were doing a mission or just going out to kill someone for trash talking our guild. I spent most of my time at the bar to study the guild more closely and the only person who liked me was Yukino. Even if she did like me, we didn't talk much, she had other friends in this guild.

It was very loud in the guild hall every single day, at least Fairy Tail gave me some peace every once in a while! I was starting to get a really bad headache from all the yelling so I start to walk towards the door that leads outside. The air felt great and the sound of yelling had faded, It reminded me of Fairy Tail.

It doesn't make any sense to me, why do I miss Fairy Tail so much? They hurt me, I shouldn't miss them after what they did! Or was it just Natsu? it's been so long... I keep blending the two. I do wonder... do they even remember me after all these years?

I can't take it, I need to visit the guild but I can't just leave Sabertooth just like that... maybe I can make an excuse? No, no, no! I can't just rejoin Fairy Tail! Celestia is watching me, I know it so what do I do?

I pull over my hood and start walking off but I bump into someone on the way. Sting's voice fills the air "Hey Celesta, watch it!" he tries to knock me down but I step aside "Maybe you should watch it". Sting was controlling his voice fairly well for an angry man "You wanna die?" he said as made to grab my cloak, but I stepped out of his reach. If he lays a hand on my cloak, he answers to the stars!

I start laughing like crazy, he lets go and step back "Last time I checked I beat you two at your fullest without using magic to do so." I get my breath back from laughing so hard and look at his face, he was pissed off. Sting growls while Rogue asks "What magic do you even use" His eyes have something in them but I couldn't tell what it was.

I had to make something up that made sense to my fighting skills "Speed magic" I say in a simple voice. Sting groans "Dang it, you win, Rogue" Rogue gestures for him to hand something over and he gets a bag of gewl. There is no way that they bet on what magic I used, it's too childish!

I say goodbye to them and start towards the Fairy Tail Guildhall, I can't believe I'm saying it but... I miss Fairy Tail. It was a long walk to Fairy Tail but training with all the dragons was 1,000 times worse. "be strong" Igneel had said to me "If you aren't strong then you'll be wide open" The dragons were full of great (but obviously hidden) wisdom that keeps me going.

As the hill disappears and a gait with "FAIRY TAIL" stands before me, judging me secretly. I walk past it to hear chickens clucking in a large open field in front of the old Guildhall and to see the doors wide open, the guild was happy. I couldn't bring myself to get mad, it was too hard for me because I have too many great memories in Fairy Tail.

Something blue gushes past me almost sending me to my knees "Hey who are you" A blue cat was standing in front of me, Happy. If Happy was here that means Natsu is back from a mission! I swirl around to see Natsu, Grey, and Erza staring at me "Who the hell are you?" Natsu said.

It almost hurt me but I knew better, he couldn't recognize any of me, only my cent. Grey and Erza talk to each other as Natsu spectates me, he sniffs and takes a step back.

It couldn't be, this person smells just like her, the girl we lost so many years ago due to me, Lucy. It just couldn't be, I sensed magic power from her and there was just too much of it to be Lucy. I was shivering, at first, I thought it was the wind but I was scared "L-Lucy?" I hear Erza slightly gasp behind us.

She removes her silver-scaled hood but Lucy was not the girl that I saw. She didn't have the blonde hair I remembered but black hair and her eyes were brown and golden. Why does she smell like her? I'm so confused, I don't know what to think!

The girl sighs "I know what you're thinking" She said it gently "I smell like your friend, don't I?" 

She shared the same voice I bet Erza could be thinking about it too. My emotion turns to worry and I grab her shoulders "Lucy! where is she?!" her face turns slightly surprised then back to normal. She batted my hands off her shoulders defensivley.

She sighs to steady her breathing "I am Celesta, I met your friend a while back, she was hurt and wouldn't smile" It's almost as if she shared the same mind because her face showed pain. Erza collapsed on the ground and I turn around to see her crying her eyes out "Lucy! You're alive!" she yelled. Grey was just as shocked as Erza.

I'm guessing they heard Erza yell because Wendy and Elfman ran outside of the guild hall. Wendy stopped dead in her tracks halfway to us  "T-that smell... L-Lucy?" She started to tear up. Elfman looked at Celesta, his face was full of confusion as he looked at all of us.

Just this one stranger had already caused Wendy and Erza to cry, Grey Elman and me to be hopelessly surprised. She looks at me but something's different, her eyes were the same eyes of Lucy's brown eyes, they changed. More people were coming from the guild hall. Celesta looks worried "I have to go!" She sprints off be for I could stop her.

                                       __________________________

Heeey! hope you liked it! Sorry that I haven't published in a while but with all the school work I have I just don't have that much time! Next time: Lucy shows herself and takes off the disguise.