23| feeling butterflies

later on Callum grabbed me for a chat, the two of us sitting down at the day beds, "that was intense," he started off as i nodded.

"yeah, looks like i've got competition," i joked as he shook his head.

"no, you don't. i'm the one with competition!" he exclaimed making me laugh and fall onto him a little for support. "i'm being patient though, aren't i?"

"yeah, you're being very good," i said with a small smirk.

"what did you think of the kiss with me and Becca?" he said cheekily as i raised an eyebrow.

"oh so you call her Becca now?" i said teasingly, "no but...it did bother me," i confessed as he smiled.

"last night you said you needed to talk to me about the Connagh with a g situation. can you tell me now?" Callum asked as he stared into my eyes.

a smile came onto my face a little as i laughed, "okay," i said simply, nerves again coming over me, "before our chat last night, i pulled Connagh with a g to the side," i informed him, "and basically said that i have a stronger connection with you."

"really?" he asked with a grin on his face, his hands slipping into mine slowly as we stared at one another.

"yes. i think it's always been you. i just didn't want to shut anything off too soon," i said as we broke into smiles.

as if in slow motion his head came towards mine, my eyes shutting closed as our lips met. it was sweet and passionate and very much long awaited as we have only ever kissed in challenges.

as we pulled away, i couldn't help but giggle at the feeling in my stomach. Callum seemed to be my only focus, his smile and his eyes and the situation in general, it's close to perfect.

Angel;
some would call this feeling butterflies.

Callum and i sat on the beanbags with Paige, the three of us noticing Rebecca grab Finn for a chat, "how do you feel about that?" Callum asked as she rolled her eyes.

"i think he'd jump at the first bit of attention," she said my eyes widened a little.

"really? you two look pretty good though," i said as Callum agreed.

"still early days, you never know what's gonna happen," she said, i could tell that she wasn't completely calm as i had been in her position just earlier today.

-

the girls and i gathered around the bar as we watched the boys laughing with Rebecca in the kitchen.

"what's so funny?" i asked, feeling a little jealous and a tad annoyed that she's not making as much effort with the girls as she is the boys.

"i know, i've never seen Mike laugh so hard in his life. he's not that funny," Leanne said making us laugh.

"like seriously though, i haven't had a one on one conversation with her since she's came in," Sophie said as we agreed.

"she hasn't spoke to me since she tried to steal my man," Shaughna said making me laugh, "seriously, she hasn't once pulled me for a chat," Shaughna said as we all shrugged.

"odd. god, i haven't seen so much teeth in my life," i said making the girls laugh.

"how's you and Ryan anyway?" Jess asked Shaughna as she smiled.

"he said that he doesn't want to get to know her and that he's happy with me," she informed us as we all awed.

"see, now you don't have to stress," Siannise said as we all agreed.