42| villa divided

for a split second my eyes met Ryan's before i looked away again. there was definitely a lot of tension in the villa right now and i was definitely holding back from speaking my mind.

"Ryan, welcome back. Molly, welcome to the villa. Ryan, as you can see Shaughna decided to stay loyal to you. how're you feeling?" Laura spoke up after a long while of silence.

"obviously it's not nice coming back to...this. obviously it's a bit intense. at the end of the day i have gone with what i felt was the right decision. going with my heart," Ryan said, trying his best to avoid all possible eye contact with Shaughna or anyone.

"Ryan, what made you recouple with Molly?"

"i went into Casa Amor and i got the chance to speak to Molly. it brought out a side to me that i never thought i had. the way i felt about her after a couple of days just clarified it to be honest. that's nothing against Shaughna, i wasn't unhappy with her it's just that for me it's a sign that something has been missing."

"are you happy with your decision?"

"yeah," Ryan answered, my eyes throwing daggers his way.

"Shaughna, how do you feel?"

"i'm happy for Ryan. should've never have trusted a painter anyway," she said as i smiled a little, proud at how well she was holding herself.

"i know it's not a nice moment. is there anything you would like to say?"

"congrats, hun," Shaughna spoke coldly, a sarcastic smile on her lips.

"Molly, how are you feeling?" Laura asked as she turned to the blondie holding onto Ryan's hand.

"i don't think it's ever the easiest situation when you have to come and it's obviously horrendous to upset another person. i do apologise about that," Molly said as Shaughna held her straight face, not giving anything away.

"okay Ryan and Molly, take a seat. Shaughna, as Ryan chose to recouple with Molly, you are now single. take a seat."

i watched as Shaughna sat down in between Luke T and Callum, my hand immediately reaching over and taking a hold of Shaughna's as Luke T gave her a cuddle.

"oh my god. i look like an idiot," she whispered as she held back tears.

"okay islanders, that is the recoupling complete."

-

Laura walked away as everyone stood up, i immediately hugged onto Shaughna as she silently cried into my shoulder.

"do you want to go upstairs?" i whispered to her as i didn't want to bring attention to us.

"it's fine, just stay here and say goodbye to the boys for me," she said before turning to Paige and walking off.

purposely walking past Ryan, i hugged both Luke's who greeted me happily, "you've got a lot to tell me," i said to Luke M, wanting to know all about Natalia later.

"it's good to be back," Luke T grinned before i walked over to the four boys that had made my time without Callum a lot more bearable.

"told ya you had nothing to worry about," Alexi smiled as he pulled me in for a hug.

"look at all that grey hair from stressing," Biggs joked as he messed up my hair making me groan and swat away his hands.

"Shaughna's a little upset right now but she'll definitely miss you guys," i said as the boys nodded.

"i'm gobsmacked. she deserved better," Josh spoke as i nodded.

"too right," George added in before we all went in for a group hug.