Portia Cecilia Ignacio

"It's like you're watching him kiss while he talks."

"I know your type. You're the one-night-stand type. You don't do commitments and you only fuck. You don't have to lecture me."

"I fell out of love. But then I can't get out of our relationship."

"His eyes were all on her and I can't help it but get annoyed."

"Mukha nga lang greek god but definitely not a saint."

"I'm a result of one drunken night. The result of carelessness, sin, and betrayal."

"I am the materilization of their sin... Everything about me will remind them of the past. So I understand. I understand  and accept everything."

"I want my parents to be proud of me. I want them to realize that despite my being a "sin", I am still a great child!"

"He is a monster who can do it with anyone and I need to stop thinking that I could change him."

"I am not going to push myself to that infinite abyss."

"Tag hirap ng oxygen tuwing nagkikita kaming dalawa."

"I would gladly abandon all thoughts of commitment, prince charmings, and fairytales in exchange of a night with him."

"I'm trying to hurt myself so I could ignore that little hurt I'm feeling in my heart."

"Fairytales are true in their own world. And the world I'm living in isn't make-believe."

"After all, nothing lasts forever. It's true to everything."

"I don't want that. I want out. I want out of this. I want out of you... "

"My heart is shattering my internal organs because of its hard and fast beats.

"Ngunit gaano man kawasak ang puso ko, bayolente paring tumitibok ang mga piraso nito."

"Logan wants to hurt me back. He wants me to bleed because maybe he's bled too much years ago."

"Because I know that hate will only create ripples of hatred."

"The walls I tried so hard to build cracked."

"You never said you cared. You didn't love me. All you care about was our physical relationship."

"I need to stop whining and move. Nothing can be achieved by whining and pointing out flaws. I need to move."

-------------------

Story: Give In To You