Percival Archer Riego

"I like someone else, Miss President."

"Almost eighteen means you're still a girl, Miss President. Ayos lang iyan. Masarap maging bata... "

"I like you Snow! I like you very, very much, Miss Predident..."

"Kailangan kitang iwasan... Kailangang kailangan. Hindi ko lang magawa dahil gustong gusto kita... "

"I'm in love with you, Miss President. Ikaw lang ang pipiliin ko. Ikaw lang ang gugustuhin ko... "

"Gusto kong mangako sa'yo, Miss President. I'm gonna marry you... "

"Ayaw ng pamilya mo sa akin, Snow. Ipapakita ko sakanila na kaya kitang buhayin. Kaya kitang alagaan. Na kahit anong sira nila sa atin, tayo parin ang mananaig!"

"I gave up. I will ask for their help. I buried my pride and ego... I promise myself I'll pay them back when I'm on my feet... Hindi natuloy. Hindi naman pala kaya ng ipaglalaban kong humarap sa buhay kasama ko. In the end, I didn't need their help... I can do it on my own... "

"Kailan ko inalala ang kahit ano kung ang kapalit ay ang pag alis mo?"

"You think I'll let you walk in front of them all wet and almost naked?"

"I'm not your slave anymore... I don't follow anyone's orders... kahit iyong sayo..."

"Wala paring nagbago. Alipin mo parin ako."

"I want to take my revenge so bad. I want to hurt you so bad... But after last week, I realized... Bata ka pa nga pala noong inalok kita ng kasal. At masyado akong baliw sa'yo para pakinggan ang pagtanggi mo... "

"If we do that again and you forget me in the morning, I will lost it."

"And I want you to practice a new signature with Riego as your surname.... Dahil talagang itatali kita, Miss President."

"We'll cuddle all night, Snow. At bukas, wala kang gagawin kundi ang manatili sa tabi ko... That's the price I want."

"Don't overthink please... You can ruin all my blueprints..."

"I've never been a fan of games and tricks, Snow. I hope you remember that."

"Kaya kong gumawa ng sariling pangalan dito sa Pilipinas. I don't need to go abroad to prove my competence, Snow. And also, yes, I'm not leaving you whatever the fuck you say to me now."

"Stop seducing the males on the dancefloor, Snow. You are very pregnant and we're getting married."

"I wanted to marry you so much years ago. Now, nothing has changed. I'm not marrying you because you're pregnant, baby. You're pregnant because I want to marry you..."

"I would never forgive myself if I don't marry Snow."

"I will never see Costa Leona again if I don't marry Snow. If I see her with other men. I would never forgive myself... "

"I was just standing there... cheering for her... watching her every step."

"How cruel this gentle woman is, huh? She wasn't satisfied when she dug her roots to my heart years ago. She didn't stop there. She wants to own it. To set her veins free and hold the corner of my heart. She took it away from me. I couldn't control it anymore."

"I willingly give my heart to you, Snow. With no question asked. Not sure if you're going to break it or take care of it."

"Anything to satisfy you, Snow. Anything, baby. It's all yours. I'm all yours, Snow. My fire is all yours."

"You're hot mess right now. Let's get this done, Snow. I can't wait for us to be alone. I want you alone..."

------------------

Story: Scorching Love