Zarrick Amiel Mercadejas

"Do you honestly believe that we will work as husband and wife when you've just told me who you want to marry instead?"

"No matter how much you explore, with my brother, you're still going to marry me in the end!"

"He's with women, too! How dare you call me an asshole and skip him!"

"Kung makatitig ka, iisipin kong ako na Mercadejas ang gusto mo, hindi ang kapatid ko."

"Kajik or Peter, I forbid you to hold hands with another man. Kiss another man, more so!"

"If I had known we'd get closer like this, I would've done this the first day..."

"Hindi mo na kailangan ng karanasan. I'll provide you the experience, Daniella. You won't need another men."

"I want a child after your graduation."

"Bakit mo nasabing pinaglalaruan kita? We will get married so we will procreate. That's the reason for it."

"No. You will learn but I'd rather have you with me."

"There will be no other women from now on."

"They don't have feelings for me. Don't worry, it's always a mutual understanding on that part. Kung gusto nilang gamitin ako sa gusto ko ring paraan, with no feelings involved, then I'll be glad to oblige."

"Besides, my experiences will be of great use to you. Isipin mo na lang na naghanda ako para sa'yo...
Ikaw, hindi mo na kailangang maghanda sa parteng iyan. Instead, you should learn how to take care of me, properly."

"Your entertainment is my responsibility as your husband."

"You're my wife, Daniella. I'll do everything you want."

"But you like Kajik.
Fuck. You know I can't stay mad at you... Damn!
Is that your first kiss? Good. And it will be your only."

"Akin ka. Buong araw. Bukas."

"You don't know how to kiss, huh? You have to part your lips so I could kiss you thoroughly."

"Anong manyak sa gusto kong magkaanak na tayo? There's nothing wrong with that."

"You're petite."

"Ganito rin naman tayo lagi kapag kasal na tayo."

"Stop stealing glances. I am yours, kaya titigan mo ako hanggang kailan mo gusto."

"I've never been so bothered my whole life. Ayokong magkasakit ka ulit."

"Oh damn! You're right. Fuck! Baka mapagiba ko ang ospital kapag nasaktan ka."

"I will be bothered just the same. Magdaan man ang maraming taon, pareho lang iyon. Magdaan ang mga taon, ayaw ko paring nasasaktan ka."

"You are giving me so many ideas. Don't tell me you have fetish for public fucking?"

"Buhangin, huh? I'll take note of that, my wife. I'll make sure to do you anywhere you want."

"Bakit? May mahal kang iba? May gusto kang iba? Paano ka nakakasiguro na hindi ka mahuhulog sa akin?"

"Do you want to marry for love? Then let's get married when you've fallen for me."

"Let's get married when you're in love with me."

"Damn, your soft moan turned me on."

"We will get married soon so she has to get used to me calling her my wife. Pareho lang iyon."

"There is nothing to lose and everything to gain."

"I really can't say no to my wife."

"Let's talk."