Eurydyce Amethyst Saniel

"Despite the frequent deep thoughts... Despite the frequent realizations... I am here to prove that I am not just a pretty face."

"Why, even this is what I want, do I feel so trapped? Why, even I tried to love him, I couldn't get past to the love for a friend? Why am I even here?"

"I don't want to admit it but people were just a sucker for a pretty face. With talent or not, they want an idol who can flawlessly sport any look."

"I may have been pained, this is nothing compared to the pain of those who are left by their parents, who are rejected by their loved ones, who cannot eat a meal in a day, who cannot even drink clean water. Walang wala itong lahat kumpara sa kanila kaya bakit ako susuko, hindi ba? That mentality has always been my motivation."

"With only the moon as my light... as my guide... I ran as fast as I can."

"After all the journey of pain, sorrow, and pretentions, I am here now finally marking a scene as a final chapter."

"Why am I running even I know I'll die anyway? Because, if I ever die, I wanna die in peace. If I ever die, I don't mind dying alone... in the ocean... under the moon. If I die, I want it to completely reflect me: lonely and ambitious."

"And I don't know why being in the middle of this vast and dark ocean, I find my peace. Away from everyone I ever loved, I found a deep connection. I guess it is perfect. To just die here."

"To fill my veins with salt water. To be seen by the moon as I bid goodbye to the life I borrowed. I guess it is not a bad place to die."

"Beauty is not a bliss. Beauty is a curse in disguise of a blessing. I have loathed it for years. Tried to use it for myself. Ending up with my own destruction."

"I never harbored ill feelings towards my sister. But in my mind, I made fun of myself by thinking that they were trophies and I'm the scandal my parents wanted to hide... or get rid of."

"How many times do I have to fall prey before I finally realized all the lessons life has been throwing at me?"

"The amount of problems I have right now is probably Karma's gift to me. A blast for every little thing I've done for my own satisfaction years ago."

"His darkly handsome features had always been an eyesore to me. With that flawlessly cropped black hair, sleek dark eyes, luscious lips. I hated him to bits. So much."

"What is the purpose of Calculus in my existence, by the way? Why the hell do we even bother solving problems that are all abstract?"

"To the millions of insults I have received my entire life, I thought I would never get hurt with anything anymore."

"Punishing myself for being dumb. For being so weak in academics. For being too interested with the arts and vanity. For thinking that beauty is my only talent. No! There is no talent. There is only hardwork. And with hardwork, I can be good at anything!"

"He towered over me. His scent annihilating my thoughts. His eyes seeing through me like I'm nothing but a feather in this universe."

"His burning eyes making me tremble in fear... fear so different from being afraid of something. It's another kind of fear. Something I've never met before."

"I have long realized how whatever love I am asking for has dented my morale." I have been an attention-seeker as a teenager. I have learned so many things the hard way."

"You look so formal when you're dealing with my sisters, my mother, and father, they didn't know how big of a manwhore you are!"

"He looked squarely like an animal to me... driven by his primitive desires."