Karius Jandrik Mercadejas

"Now, instead of defending yourself, why don't you accept your fault and apologize, instead?"

"You're only fourteen. You will find someone else. In time. You will find someone you'll like more than this."

"Umaasta kang mumurahin para magkaroon ng karanasan?"

"Cheap moves from a boy, eh?"

"Break up with your boyfriend. He's not good for you. He's not the right man for you."

"Boys like that are not good for you. Those boys not the right man for you."

"Break up with your bastard boyfriend! He's no good for you."

"Are you scared? Don't be. You have me..."

"I got you, okay?"

"You won't lose me. You'll never lose me, Andra. Please... I'm sorry..."

"Do you like any one of them? They are still no good for you."

"This is Karius Jandrik Mercadejas, her boyfriend..."

"This is the best resort here. And I don't care if she likes me or not. Stop your dirty mind, Andra."

"The fuck are you talking about, Constanciandra?!"

"Look what all of those experiences taught you, huh?"

"I am not a slave to my libido, Andra, if that's what are you talking about."

"You cannot fucking experience random boys..."

"Then I will fucking provide for your damn curiosity!"

"Oh, I will find a way. Don't worry about it. I will find a way for us..."

"Why do you like tormenting me so much?"

"You're thinking of your fucking boys again, huh? You're thinking about them while you're kissing me, Andra?"

"It's only you, baby."

"Any other boys who expressed ill intentions for you?"

"Babantayan ang akin."

"Now you don't need anyone else."

"Never say those three words again for reasons lesser than what it means, Andra. I hate hearing it that way from you. Say it only when you mean it."

"Are you listening to me, you insatiable witch?"

"We're in a relationship and you're asking me if I was entertaining a girl, Andra. Do you expect me to just ask you cooly, too, if I see you hanging out with another man?"

"I was so worried I'd lost you! I looked for you desperately and it was excruciatingly painful to think that I lost you!"

"This is your way to say sorry, huh? Kung ganoon, sa akin ka lang magkakasala..."

"This is even fucking better than all my fantasies about you."

"I was so scared I'd lost you."

"And I am in love with you more than anything else. I won't risk it!"

"Aw, my baby is sad. Come here... we still have thirty minutes, though."

"I am your boyfriend, Andra! I will be your husband soon! Alam mo ba ang ibig sabihin noon? You will exclusively date only me!"

"Come home to me, then..."

"I don't. I've given you enough time to do your exploring. I'll give you two weeks to go home, or I'll get you home with your chains on my bed."