Rey

I guess you could say that besides being a hero in training I have a pretty normal life. I wake up, go to work, and then come home and sleep. I mean I do the daily needs and stuff but besides that nothing ever happens. I've been hunting for this man named 'Chaos' for some time now. 'Shapeshifter' works for him and if I can get to her then I can get to him. 'Chaos' is called chaos because he causes nothing but chaos. He owns the biggest villain industry in the world but that's not the reason why I'm after him. He murdered my family and what I mean it wasn't a clean fast murder. He made all of them suffer and he made me watch all of it. I'm not going to get into the details ,but killing a baby is unforgivable and making a five year old kid watch it is even worse. That's why I'll hunt all villains to the end of this earth and capture them........capture them all even if I die trying. To be honest last night was one of the most exciting nights that has occurred for me while being what I am. Oh yeah, I almost forgot I didn't say what my power was. My power is called Elemental Control. I can control all elements ,but the most I prefer is fire because I'm going to use it to destroy 'Chaos' and it's my strongest element. That's why I chose the hero name 'Inferno' it's best suited for my power. My boss lets me off on some days which gives me the chance to hang out with my best friend Aaron. He's been my friend since I was a kid. We get along pretty well and most of the time he tries to set me up with a date but to be honest I don't have time for that. Aaron is the son of a good, mostly working, man but somehow he always makes time for his son so that's pretty good. Aaron trains with me and he said if I want to find out where Chaos lurks I'll have to become a hero. So that's what I did and so here I am finding a lead to the monster who killed my family...
——————————————————————
All the Rey chapters were written by LindseyDouglas6