Eliza

I came back from the attempt to find Aaron. I couldn't find him. He kept on moving around and I couldn't get an exact location. I can usually find the people very easily so having me not able to find Aaron is a real downer. I forgot all about it and went to breakfast. When I sat down Jacob asked me how my mission went. I went pale as a ghost and looked at 'Chaos'. " What mission," he asked. I stayed quiet. "WHAT MISSION," he says louder. I look at Jacob and he's pale as a ghost. I think he realized that he got me in trouble. "I....I...I just went on a late night walk," I say hoping he bought it. "Come to my office," he demanded. I slowly stood up and followed him. As I walk I glance at Jacob and he mouthed I'm sorry. I nod my head at him because I knew it wasn't his fault. It was mine for not being careful. We walked slowly into 'Chaos's' office and he sat down at his desk. He doesn't say anything and I just look at my feet. "Where were you last night," he asks. "I...I went on a walk," I say. "Liar," he said, "WHERE WERE YOU LAST NIGHT." Tears started to fall down because it reminded me of my abusive mother. I just look at my feet and don't say anything ,but when I look up I see his eyes soften. He sighs and stands up, he walks up to me and hugs me. "You could've gotten caught," he says, "I don't want to lose you." I then remember when Rey came looking for me and told me he didn't want to lose me. I start to cry into 'Chaos's' shoulder. "I was looking for someone," I say, "I didn't want to worry you." I look up and see tears in his eyes. "You are everything to me," he says, "I worry either way. You are important to me and you mean everything to me." "You mean everything to me too," I say, "I want to make you proud." "You already make me proud," he says, "you will always and always will make me proud." We pull apart and we smile. I really look up to him and I always thought he didn't care for me ,but he's really proud of me. "Now go get washed up," he tells me, "I planned something special." I walked out and got cleaned up. "I wonder what the surprise is," I think to myself...