Eliza

After I cleaned up I found out that we're doing a promotion party for Jacob. I was so excited, this is the first good news since Zero. I volunteered to help set up and bring Jacob to the party. We decided to do it at The Cliffs of Dover. We set up the party and I went back to base to bring Jacob up. I lean against the wall to wait for him. When I see him I smile at him. He walks over and apologized for getting me caught and I tell him it's no big deal. I smile at him and he smiles back. I then ask him if he wants to come with me and he nods his head. He notices the party and tells me that there are already people there. I just smile and continue to walk. Chaos comes over to him and says, "Congratulations Jacob you are now able to go on missions with the villains but not by yourself yet." He smiles and Thanks him. We then proceed to play games and eat. It was a ton of fun and we had a great time. I want to ask if this means we are going to start going on missions ,but I don't want to ruin the mood. After the party we pack up our little party and start heading back to base. I help put stuff up then I go into Chaos's office. "Sir, I have a question," I say. "What is it Eliza," he asks. "Now that Jacob is promoted does that mean we are going on missions again?" "Yes ,but we have to be cautious," he tells me, "we don't want to be caught by THEM." "Ok," I say, "who will take Jacob on missions?" "You will Eliza," he tells me. My eyes grew wide. "Me," I say surprisingly. "Yes you," he tells me, "I think it's time for your hard work to pay off." I smile and I run up to hug him."Thank you," I tell him. He just smiles and hugs back. "Now run along," he tells me, "we start missions next week." I smile and walk out of his office. I go to the training room to train a bit. I take a shower, and I lay in bed. I can't sleep so I go to the roof. I lay down and stare at the stars. I hear footsteps and out of the corner of my eye I see a male figure. "Guess this is going to be a normal night thing," I think to myself.