ᴢᴇʀᴏ

It was no secret that Y/N L/N was.. unfortunate to put it lightly. She was often ridiculed for her aloof behavior and appearance. Even her own home didn't treat her much different, saved for her older brother, Noa.

Being born into a family of exorcists, Y/N had no choice but to train for her inevitable fate of her forever job as an exorcist. She woke up every single day at 4 o'clock in the morning to continue everyday training. Her training consisted of; one hour of stretches, one and a half hours of running, one hour of warm ups, three hours of hand-to-hand combat, five hours of knife-play and finally two hours of religious study before eating dinner, washing herself and heading to bed to continue the same routine the next day.

Fortunately for Y/N, her life turned around once middle school started and her family decided that it was best for her to start getting accustomed to real life society, which was a blessing disguised as a curse. Y/N was never truly apart of any group, and was often bullied for anything she did. That was, until she met Yashiro Nene.

Just that one girl brought a whole new light to Y/N's dark world. Yashiro taught Y/N how to socialize, cook, clean. Hell, the Radish girl even convinced Y/N to join the Gardening Club! The two girls were practically inseparable as Y/N slowly, but surely, began to enjoy life. This continued even to their life as first-year high school students, where our story now takes place.

"Hey, you two," Aoi called out to Y/N and Yashiro as the cute purple haired girl continued to water the school plants "have you heard of the School's Seven Wonders?" The girl asked as she placed a hand on one of her cheeks, tilting her head slightly towards the duo.

"No, I can't quite say that I have Aoi." Y/N smiled apologetically as Yashiro frantically shook her head as her answer, causing Aoi to giggle slightly before placing the watering can to continue her story.

"Oh my gosh! Well, where do I start?" Aoi gasped dramatically and placed both of her hands on her cheeks as she gave both Y/N and Yashiro a shocked look. "I guess I should tell you the most famous one first! It's the Seventh of the Seven Wonders, Hanako the Bathroom Ghost." Aoi ushered her two classmates to sit down, insinuating that the story would take a little while to cover. To which her friends understood and sat down. "She's on the third floor of the old school building and the third stall of the girl's bathroom. You can go right now and summon her if you want! She'll grant you any wish you want, but she'll take something precious from you in exchange and you'll have no idea what it is until it's too late."

"Well that sounds interesting! Maybe we should go check it out sometime. Right, Yashiro?" Y/N giggled as she looked towards her Radish friend seeing that she got no response. "Yashiro?" The H/C haired girl called out again, now seeing that her friend looks deep in thought.

"Oh no. What has Aoi done?"

"Remind me again why I have to be the one to summon her?" Y/N asked Yashiro, as the two girls stood right outside of the old school's building third story girls bathroom. Yashiro hid behind the girl in order to hide the fact that she was absolutely shaken to the bone.

"I... I just want to see if the rumor is even true! I don't want to say my wish if nothing is going to happen of course!" Yashiro exclaimed as her grip on Y/N's uniform tightened, not wanting to admit her fear of the bathroom ghost. Although, Y/N had already caught on to what was bothering her best friend and turned to smile at Yashiro.

"It's okay, Yashiro. I know you're scared. I'll try out my wish first and if it doesn't work, then we'll know! If it does work, then we'll be in luck. Sound like a deal?" Y/N smiled as she turned back towards the bathroom door and opened it as she headed straight to the third stall.

"W.. Wait a minute, Y/N! What about something important being taken away from you?" Yashiro stuttered as she backed away from her friend to look at their surroundings, not seeing a single soul in sight.

"I doubt that she'll be able to take anything from me." Y/N replied before knocking three times on the stall causing the poor Radish to jump. "Hanako, Hanako, Hanako. Are you in there?" Hearing the door creak open, Y/N smiled to herself as Yashiro yelped.

"I am here-" Before the boyish voice could say more Y/N turned to face him and grinned at the ghost, startling the poor ghost boy.

"Okay cool! I want you to help me make people's lives better!" Y/N grinned as the boy stared at her in shock, having expected her to screech in fear or at least try to punch him calling him a pervert for being in the girl's bathroom. But obviously, the situation at hand was completely out of his control and Hanako's only response to her that not only shocked him, but Yashiro too was,

".... Excuse me, what?"

{ Hey there everyone! I haven't written an x reader in forever but it's refreshing to be back and contribute to the TBHK community! I'm sorry this chapter was so short, but I promise the future ones will be way longer! I just wanted to get this chapter out in the world as soon as possible since I had an epiphany about how this story could start off.

I really want this story to succeed and I will loosely follow the original story line ( since I am currently reading the manga and watching the anime ). Please feel free to leave any comments and I'll see you all next time! ( most likely in the week few days haha ) See ya!

You might recognise me from Quotev as Kairu: https://www.quotev.com/chuggaawantstobattle

I wrote; My Dear ( Mob x Reader ), You Are The Oceans Grey Waves ( FE Fates Boys x Dancer!Reader ), Beauty and The Prince ( Yuri Plisetsky x Reader ), Don't Go Away Yet ( Shouto Todoroki x Reader
Also yes, I do write in UK English grammar.

Word count: 900
Status: Unedited }