Friend Zone 3

"Oh God, Jungkook-ah, Look at your Seokjin hyung. He's so handsome," the young lass told him once they were done dinner and they went to corner away from the adult. The 10 years old Jungkook pouted, "What so handsome about him?," he questioned blankly.

The girl gasped, "Oh God, are you blind. I mean look carefully his pointed nose his hair, and also not to mention he's caring and hard working guy," she keep complimenting while eyes glued on Seokjin.

"Noona, all hyung does was cleaning the dishes. What so hard working about it?," She gave him a glare, "Oh Jungkook, you're just 10. You don't even helping," she hissed and stood up to make steps to the eldest, "Seokjin oppa, I want to help you," he heard her talking.

He was pacing back and forth for the rest of the day, "She's coming, what should I wear?," he asked his reflection. This type of scenario has been going on and off ever since he was 10 and the girl was only 12. By that time, his older brother was 15 and of course his brother always shine before him.

He took the brown long sleeve blouse which match with his blue jeans so, he decided to wear it. "This will be okay," he said before focusing on his hair. "Should I comb my hair or should I let it be messy?," again asking his reflection as if can solve his dilemma.

He heard the ding-dong sounds which was the door bell, "Shot," he jolted a little not long after she heard their mom shouted from downstairs, "Boys! The Kims are here!," He hissed hearing his mom signals, "Be down in a minute mom!," he shouted and once he was satisfied with his hair he went down while trying to stay cool. "Uhh, our Jung boy looking fine tonight aye?," his brother teased him as they were meeting on the way.

"Shut up hyung," he rolled his eyes trying to hide his smile. "You look good though. I'm sure she'll love it," the older one whispered. "Hyung! Please shut up," he almost whined and giving him a soft glare.

"Well, well if it's not the Jeon Brother," their Aunt Sandara called out as soon as she notice the two in the dinning room. "Good evening, Aunt Dara," the boys said in unison and bow their head as a greet. Jungkook eyes spot Jisoo was obviously drooling over his brother and it's pissed him but he's good at controlling his emotions. "They grown up too fast," said Kim Soo Hyun, Jisoo's father.

"Good evening, uncle Soo Hyun," the boys greeeted him too before take their seats and as usual, their seat is between Jisoo - Seokjin, Jisoo, Jungkook- "Say, Seokjin-ah what course will you take in?," Jisoo's father asked to start the conversation. "I'll be taking Agriculture Economics and Farm Management,"

Their parent was looking at him proudly, while Jisoo's parent was amazed. "Why agricultural?," asked Aunt Sandara which she found rare for a young generation nowadays. "Because, I want to run dad's farm so he could rest once he's retired," he answer shortly making their father, Jeon Seo Joon, smiled.

"That so cute," said Jisoo which for Jungkook no need. "So, you'll be studying somewhere in Seoul?," asked Sandara. "No, Aunt. I'll be studying at -,"

"Hongdae University, right oppa?," Jisoo cut him off earned a glare from her mom and also Jungkook. Seokjin just grinned noticed the reaction she earned but the lass never care, "No, I'll be studying at Netherlands,". Jisoo mouth was gap opened, "Netherlands?," she repeated, "Yes,"

Jungkook smirked and sipped his drink. "I thought Hongdae was your dream?," she sounds a little sad and everyone can sense she was about to cry. "It was, but plan changes, I've found a better place and I want to gain experience,".

He'll be leaving the country, leaving her is enough, that's what she thought inside her mind. "When are you leaving again?," asked Uncle Soo Hyun. "I'll be leaving this Monday after my short trip this weekend,"

She groaned, he don't even at home on weekend which mean this will be her last time seeing him as she won't be able to send him off at the airport due school. "Hey, what's up with the grumpy face?," he asked the young lass next to him. "You're leaving that's why," she was sulking like a 5 years old.

"Kim Jisoo, behave," her mom warned her. "Let's eat shall we?," their mom, Hyeri said gesturing them to bon appetite.

"Jisoo, help Aunt Hyeri to clean up, Seokjin's friend are coming over," her mom informed her as she realised that Seokjin wasn't around and her mom dragging Aunt Hyeri out to the living room while their dads probably somewhere talking about men's stuff.

"Oh, no.. poor Jisoo let me do it," Aunt Hyeri was about to declined the relax time until Jungkook came and said, "I'll help her mom, go and relax with Aunt Dara,". Sandara pinched his cheeks, "You're such a good boy, kookie," "Are you sure?," his mom was unsure, "Yes, mom. Go,".

Jisoo stares at him with the stern look, "What?," he asked as it gave him a goosebumps, the way she looks was killing him. "Nothing," she rolled her eyes and start clean up and so does him. "Are you sad that hyung is leaving?," he asked even though he knew the answer.

"Isn't it obvious? Aren't you too?," she took the dishes to the sink. "Not really, because I know he'll be back," even he got the point but for Jisoo, Jungkook wouldn't understand her devastation. "I can't believe he gave up Hongdae," she murmured but he heard him. "He's not, it's just he make a new plan,"

She huffed, "New plan my ass, he's planning to leaving us. That's his new plan?,". Jungkook wiped the dished she washed, "He's not leaving forever Jisoo, he just took this chance to discovered out side world," he truly don't understand why can't she take it easy. "Out side world! Leaving me. That's cruel!," here they go again, the thing he hate the most was whenever she dragged out about him and her.

"You're talking like Hyung and you in some kind of relationship," he spoke out before continue saying, "Which we know it's only inside your imagination,". She rolled her eyes, and there he goes again teasing her and judging her feelings. "So what? You know for the fact that him and I have a high chance to be together," now it's his turned to hissed. "Please, dream on. Look how he was surrounded by girls, Moonbyul noona, and even Hani noona," he started list some names. "You know them right?,"

"No," she murmured. "Of course you don't. So Kim, Don't put a high hope on your delusional, be real even reality suck,"

He got the point.

As soon as he finished arranged the table for the upcoming guest, he went upstairs leaving Jisoo alone in the kitchen with her deep thoughts.

She heard a cough which she immediately response, "What is it, Jeon?," she turned to face the guy and he was shocked when it's not Jungkook.

"Seokjin oppa..," he gigled, "Let me guess, you fight with Jungkook again?," he questioned and she just force a smile as she don't know even it's considered as fight or a serious talk. "Sort of," she replied.

"I'm leaving soon Jisoo, be friend with him," said Seokjin who're stepping inside to grab the drinks. "I'll try my best," she can't promised him because Jungkook and her friendship has been chaos for the past years. "Because he's changed a lot," she excused.

"He's still the same boy you used to know," yet she doubt that even it came from Seokjin, himself. "Your friends are here?," asked Jisoo changing the topic. He chuckled as he noticed, "Yes, and your mom is looking for you earlier,"

She nodded her head and make a steps to the living room. "Hey Jisoo," he called out for her before she was away further. "Yes, oppa?,"

"I know Jungkook annoyed you a lot but give him a chance, okay? He's into you,"he said before he winked and leave her dumbfounded. Her eyebrows furrowed and questions mark was all over her face. "What is that supposed to mean?,"

|||