Friend Zone 25

Jisoo can't believe she will done such thing just to find out about the lady she saw days ago. She was standing in front of Seokjin's house with the a tray of cake on her hand. "Wait up!," she heard Seokjin's voice running to opened the door for her.

"Jichu! what a pleasant surprise," said Seokjin while looking down to the cake. "Seokjin oppa, I've baked some cake..So, I thought it would be nice to enjoy it with you guys," she explained. "Oh wow, that's so nice of you.. then come in," he gestured her to stepped inside. "Is Fay unnie home?," she asked. "Yes, she's at the backyard in her garden,"

"Just the two of you?," she asked again making the eldest smirked. "If you're wondering about Jungkook whereabouts.. he's not here," Jisoo shake her head a little, "I thought he have some cases to handle in Seoul?,". He nodded, "Yes, he does but he told me the court postpone the trial to November, so he won't be around for awhile,"

"Then, where is he?," she looked around. "He already went back to Busan because Rosè is around," he said casually bringing the jar of water to the table with the glasses. "Rosé?," he nodded again and drank the water. "You don't know?," he questioned.

"No," she shake her head a litte, not ready about the next thing she'll found out. "JK is going to get engaged with Rosè. Rosè will be staying in Korea to get to know each other better before they went to Netherlands," Seokjin ended the story with a proud smile. "Engaged? H-How?"

"It's sort of an arrangement," Jisoo was speechless. Her mind was everywhere. "I'm going to called Fay at the garden, okay stay here," Seokjin went to the back door. As she was left alone, there's a lot of thing inside her head.

"Don't answer yet. Tell me when I get back here. I'll give you a time and as for me, I'll accept whatever your decision. This will be my one last time, if it's still a 'friend zone', I'm moving on," she shake her memories away. "How could you move on so fast?," she asked as if Jungkook was there. She hide away her tears when she heard laughter, probably from Seokjin and his wife, Fay.

"Jisoo, it's good to see you again," said Fay giving her a hug, "It's good to see you too, Unnie," she rubbed her back. "What did bake this?," Fay pointed to the cake. "Yes, It's a red velvet flavor," she smiled. "Are you alone? Why didn't you bring Bobby along?," Fay asked again, "He's busy," she answered shortly. Through the time, Jisoo tried to get rid of the engagement thing but of course she can't.

She texted Bobby to pick her up because she don't bring her car a long. She went there by a cab and she need someone to talk about the mess inside her head. Soon, she received a text from Bobby, he already outside waiting.

"unnie, oppa.. I'm going. Bobby already here," she bid her goodbyes to the two and feel a little lost when she on her way out. Bobby waved his hand from afar and opened the door for her. What's weird? She don't even talked and her face was saying something.

"What's the matter Jisoo? Are you okay?," he asked. Not long enough, she suddenly burst out crying. "Hey, what's wrong?," he asked again and started panicked. "I can't believe he will do that,"

"Do what?," he asked as he don't understand the whole reason to cry. "Jungkook.. he's going to be engaged," Without thinking twice, he pulled her into his embrace and patted her shoulder from behind her back. "It's okay.. it's what you want right? For him to forget you?,"

She whimpered. "Yes, I want him to forget me.. but I never thought he will immediately move on and being engaged with someone who he barely know," she told him, "He said, he'll respect my decision but the other day, I met him..he treated me coldly like I was a freaking stranger," she added while Bobby just gave her all ears.

"This is not the way it should be, Bobby," she cried again, buried her face into his chest. "Hey, don't cry Jisoo,"

"It's hurt," he sighed and pushed her away so he can see her face. "The other day, when you got a chance to be with him. Why do you rejected him?," she pouted, "Because I'm afraid what's the future will be.. where it's going to bring us,". "Exactly, then why are you regretting it now?,"

"No. I'm not regretting it. I was just...," she cried again as she can't hold her tears much longer. "Jisoo, you should see yourself. You're in love with that man,"

"I do.. I think I really do," she looked down. "Then have you talked to him in person?," she shaked her head as No, "He's not around here.. He's at Busan with his future fiance,"

Bobby leaned his back to the seat and think for awhile. "Do you want to break the plan off?," he asked. "What do you mean?," her eyebrows furrowed. "You know, cancel the engagement. It's never too late,".

"You want me to stopped the engagement and confessed to him after I lied about me having a boyfriend?," he nodded. "No, I can't do that,"

"Jisoo, I'll be there. I'll help you out," she turn to him, "If I'm going to Busan, you'll come along with me?,"

"Yes. I'll help you to talk with him," she grinned. "You'll do that?," he nodded again for the millionth time. "Yes, that's what friends for, right?,". She gave him a tight hug.

"Thank you so much, Kim Jiwon," he groaned, "If you want me to help you out, don't called me that," he warned.

"Okay, Bobby,"

•••

Based on my "plan" this book will content 30 chaps.

So, 5 chaps to go!