❤ Midoriya × Fem. Reader ❤

Title: Sick Day

Midoriya's POV•

As I walked through the streets, a sense of panic overtook me. My sweet, lovely girlfriend, Y/N, was marked as absent from each class at school today, and she hasn't returned any of my texts.

Prof. Aizawa said her absence wasn't any of our concern, and he refused to explain why she was gone, which of course only worsened my anxiety about this entire ordeal.

I pulled out my phone, deciding to try and reach out to her for the millionth time. Now that school was over, I could attempt to call her, so I dialed her number.

A groggy and coarse voice answered, and I felt my muscles relax a bit. "Hello?" It was my (H/C) girlfriend.

"Hey, this is Midoriya. Babe, what's wrong? You weren't at school, a-and you didn't answer my texts? Are you okay? What happened?"

She giggled, which was a slight relief. "Baby, chill out. I caught a fever, and I've got a sore throat. I've been sleeping all day. Sorry to worry you."

"I'm coming to your place right now," I stated, hanging up and jogging to her house.

---

•Y/N's POV•

There was a loud knock at my door minutes after the call, and I smiled to myself. Izuku was possibly the best boyfriend ever. He was reliable and supportive, and I knew that'd never change, luckily.

I stood up, walking to the door, and unlocked, only to find a smiling Izuku with his arms outstretched. I hugged him quickly, and pressed my face into the crook of his neck.

"Are you okay? Go lay down, I'll make you soup," he suggested, anxiety expressed over his flawless face.

I did as he said, and laid on the couch, turning on the TV and basking in the comfort he was giving me.

When he finished, he brought over a warm bowl of noodles and broth. He made one for himself as well, and we sat there, sipping quietly, our legs tangled, while watching (favorite show).

"Hey, Izuku, I'm so lucky to have you," I glanced at him, able to watch his face grow red, and I don't think it was from the soup. He thanked me, and reached his right hand to mine once we finished it.

Our fingers quickly intertwined, and he muttered something into my neck as we cuddled.

"Hm?" I asked, not hearing him clearly. He moved his face up towards mine, a dark shade of maroon, before crooning words sweet as honey in my ear.

"I love you, Y/N.." He placed his lips softly on mine, and I pulled away.

"I'll get you sick!" I exclaimed.

"I-It's worth it.."

With his approval, I leaned forwards and our lips reconnected. His hands rested on my waist, and mine trailed to his neck.

"I love you, too, Izuku," I whispered, before pressing my face into his chest. His signature scent of warm vanilla was almost intoxicating, and I felt myself want to be surrounded by him and only him. I was so lucky, and I wished this moment was out forever.

*A/N: I'mma write some gay ass shit soon. Check out my KiriBaku fanfic, Ruby. I poured my heart into it, and it'd mean a lot of you read it. ❤