Chapter 1/The start

ALL CAPS: Yelling

Bold: Serious talk

* *: Whisper

(): Thinking

Raditz Saga

Y/n POV

I awake with a start, the creak of my bed startling me. Yawning, I blearily look around my room whilst rubbing my eyes. My eyes settle upon clothes already out for me.

Y/n: *Thanks mom.*

I jump out of my Toy story themed bed and land on the cold hardwood floor. Stretching, I trudge over to my clothes. As I grab them and take them into the bathroom to take a shower, I suddenly have a thought. A thought that would unknowingly change the entire course of my life as I know it.

Y/n: What if I go see Gohan today!?

Mom: I have work today, so I cant take you. Honey can you take him to see his friend today?

Dad sighs and massages his temples. I give him a pleading, puppy dog eyed look.

Dad: I guess I can take you. Even if his father is a pain in the ass.

________________________________________________________________________________

I can barely contain my excitement as I fidget in my toddler chair. Through the glass of our ground car I see the house of my best friend.

As soon as I am unstrapped from my seat, I speed off towards the house.

I charge to the door and abruptly stop, knocking politely. I may only be 4 years old, but even I know how scary his mother can be.

My father drives off as I hear muffled yelling and a meek apology from inside the house.

???: GOKU GET THE DOOR!

Gohan's dad: Aw ChiChi, Do I have to? I was in the middle of image training...

Gohan's mom: I DON'T CARE! I'M MAKING BREAKFAST! GET THE DOOR OR YOU GET NO FOOD FOR 2 DAYS!

Gohan's dad: Yes Ma'am!

I hear someone rushing towards the door, presumably Gohan's father. As the door opens I see a tall man with spiky unkempt hair. If I didn't know better, I would say he just woke up if not for his wide eyes. I knew this man as Gohan's dad. Goku.

Next to him was his wife and Gohan's mother, ChiChi

Y/n: H-hello Mr. and Mrs. Son. Is Gohan home?

Gohan's dad: Yeah he is! But we were just about to head out to meet some old friends, so sorry.

Y/n: Aw. Ok. 

I turned away with a frown on my face, head tilted towards the ground. I turned back as I heard a sudden gasp.

Gohan's dad: Oh! I have an idea!

ChiChi: *That's rare...*

Gohan's dad: How about you come with us! You seem like a nice kid.

Y/n: Really!? Do you mean it?!

Gohan's dad: Yeah, sure.

Without thinking I ran to him and hugged his leg, muttering "thank you" over and over again. As this happened, Gohan stepped out of the dome shaped house. A hat with a strange ball with stars encased in it donned his head.

 A hat with a strange ball with stars encased in it donned his head

As soon as he spotted me we ran to each other and high-fived. I grinned at him.

Y/n: I'm coming with you to see your dad's friends!

He grinned just as wide.

Gohan: Yay! I can't wait!

Goku: Is that so? Alright then lets get going.

He tilted his head up to the sky and yelled one word, or maybe a name. I looked at him questioningly and in a flash a small yellow cloud came billowing down towards us. I got scared and fell down as it stopped. it floated just a few feet off the ground. Gohan's dad grabbed him and lifted him onto the cloud and somehow he sat on it as if it was solid! At this point my eyes rolled to the back of my head and I fell onto the grass knocked out as darkness filled my vision.

An unknown amount of time had passed before I woke up. I found myself sitting on the cloud behind Gohan's father. I looked below the yellow cloud and saw nothing but the ocean. I gulped and forced myself to stay awake.

Y/n: Mr. Son, where are we? What's going on?

Gohan's dad: Like I said before, we're gonna go meet some old friends of mine! Its been a while since I've seen the gang. Wonder how they're doin'.

Within minutes we arrived at a place which seems to be an island in the middle of the ocean. The cloud reaches the small patch of land and I cautiously step off of it. As I touch the ground relif pours over me, and at first I don't even see the strange characters in front of me. As I look around I spot many different 'people'

818 Words! Thanks for reading everyone! Goodnight/Morning!