The Battle for Namek/Chapter 9

Y/n POV

He's catching up to us. I know we won't be able to stay away for long.

Krillin: Dammit! What're we gonna do?!

Just then I sense Gohan's ki rushing towards us. My mind formulates a plan.

Y/n: Krillin! Take Dende and get the dragon radar from Gohan! He's on his way right now.

Krillin: R-right! What're you gonna do?

Y/n: Gohan and I can handle him. When you get here, wish Goku and Piccolo back to life, then bring them here!

I pass Dende to Krillin, and turn around to face Frieza.

Krillin POV

I spot Gohan in the distance.

Krillin: GOHAN! PASS ME THE RADAR!

Gohan: O-ok!

He tosses me the radar. I look down at it, and see six of the dragonballs in one place. I see the other farther away.

Dende: That's probably where Grand Elder Guru is!

Krillin: Who?

Dende: That's everyone's father! He saved us from extinction! He has the last dragon ball too!

Krillin: Guess we know where we're going then...

I speed off towards that last ball.

Y/n POV

Y/n: Hey Frieza! C'mon! Lets fight!

Frieza: Oh? I see you have a tail. That means your a monkey! I've never seen you before. I thought I wiped most saiyans out!

Y/n: You did, but i'm a special case. I'm half saiyan! And so is he!

I point to Gohan.

Y/n: Gohan! You ready? We have to kill him and save Namek!

Gohan: R-right!

We charge towards him at the same time. He seems prepared for this however. He kicks Gohan away, so it's just me to face him.

Frieza: I'll make quick work of you! DIE MONKEY!

He fires a small purple beam towards me. I deflect it, and rush to him, catching him off guard and punching him square in the jaw. He flies backwards crashing into Gohan.

Y/n: Sorry Gohan...

Frieza recovers and tries to dash to me only to have his tail be grabbed by Gohan. He swings him around and throws him straight into the ground.

Y/n: (This seems easier than I thought it would be. The combined strength f us together is too much for him to handle!)

Vegeta POV

I dart towards Zarbon cracking him in the face with a strong right hook. He flies backwards but quickly recovers.

Vegeta: Hey Zarbon! Did you expect to see me around here?

Zarbon: Vegeta!? You dare strike me? You must have a death wish!

Vegeta: Hmm. Maybe I do. But you won't be the one to fufill that wish, that's for sure!

Zarbon: We'll see about that!

Crashing into each other, we clash fists. During our clash, I sweep my foot under his, causing him to trip. Using this as an advantage, I blast him away with all of my might.

Vegeta: The end of another Dumbass!

As the smoke clears I see a figure. How could he have survived that blast? I'm stronger than he is! However, the figure I see isn't reminiscent of Zarbon at all! He is much larger, possibly seven feet tall! He has much more muscle and many bumps cover his entire body.