Chapter 2/Raditz's Arrival

I got to know the resident's of the island that lived there. The house was known as Kame House.

The old man was known as Master Roshi, and apparently he taught Gohan's dad everything he knew. From one look at him, I knew he was a pervert.

There was another man a little shorter than Gohan's dad. He had a scar on his left cheek in the shape of an X. He also had a long cut on his right eye. He seemed nice enough. He was known as Yamcha, a former bandit.

The next was a small man a little taller than me, but just a little. He was bald and had 6 dots on his forehead. He and Gohan's dad seemed pretty close, giving me the impression that they were best friends. His name was Krillin.

There was a beautiful woman with blue hair standing next to Gohan's dad. They seemed pretty close. I think i've seen her face on T.V before. Her name was Bulma Brief's and she was a billionare. That's more zero's than I can count! Everyone was catching up,but Gohan and I fel out of place. We were the only ones who didn't fit in, so we decided to play tag. Minutes felt like hours as we played, and I was so happy.

It all came crashing down in an instant. Goku's face contorted from his usual goofy grin to a more serious look, his eyebrows knitting together.

Goku: Master Roshi, get the kids inside the house.

Gohan and I were dragged into the house by the seemingly fragile hermit. I caught a glimpse of a tall man with Dark knee length hair, a green device on his eye, and strange attire.

???: Kakarot! Why have you not rid this planet of all of it's life yet? And are you ready to depart from this and come with me?

He asked this while staring into Goku's eyes.

GOKU POV

I stared into the dark abyss of his eyes. I gulped as i sensed his power level. 1,500. He's stronger than I could have ever imagined. Even if all of us team up together we still wouldn't stand a chance. But even though the odds are stacked against me, I feel strangely excited. This feeling isn't new to me. I get it whenever I fight new and strong opponents. The thrill to fight. But I can't let it control me this time. I have to protect my family and friends.

Goku: I don't know who this kakarot is, but earth is my home. I'd never destroy it! I'd never join you! I have everything I need right here!

???: Hmph... Did you hit your head as a child or something? Have you forgotten what we are?!

Goku: I do remember grandpa telling me I fell and hit my head pretty hard...

???: That explains it. Pathetic! I'll have to remind you of our glorious race! The saiyans were a warrior race, conquering planets and selling them to the highest bidder. A meteor crashed on our planet and destroyed it however... There are only a few saiyans left alive. And here's the biggest shocker. I am your brother, Raditz!