Pure Flower | Frieza

Frieza x Clean-minded! Reader
Semi-NSFW themes ahead
Also, this story will be shorter
than normal! Sorry
\....................................................../

Ever since you were born, you were never able to truly comprehend any topics are were inappropriate. Despite being able to get blood on your hands, being able to cuss with no holding back, you could never catch a grip on any inappropriate themes.

Even with this in front of you, a magazine that contained many photos of females that are either in lose clothing, topless, or straight up nude, you didn't even know what you were looking at. They were all just random females to you.

You sat on your bed, slowly flipping through the book. "How sad, these females really can't afford clothing." You tell yourself as you continued to look through the book.

"(Y/N), I need to talk to you." You heard a familiar voice enter your room. You look at the male.
"Oh, of course, Lord Frieza. If you don't mind, I'd like to finish this magazine." You turned back to the magazine before you could notice Frieza's face turn shocked as he saw the cover of the magazine.

"(Y/N), what are you reading?"
"Uh? Oh, just a bunch of pictures of girls..."
"...Of girls?"
"Yeah, and it's sad, they really are poor. Some of them can't even afford any clothes." You quickly saw Frieza's face grow red. Before you could blink, Frieza teleports towards you and snatches the magazine out of your hands. "H-hey! Why did you-"

"You idiot!" Frieza shouted at you as you sat there, shocked but confused.
"How am I an idiot?" Frieza's face then looked dumbfounded.
"(Y/n), stop acting dumb. You know exactly what this is!" Frieza shouted again before he got a glance at your face. Your eyes turned to the side as you looked deeply concerned.

"Y-you seriously don't know what this is?"
"No... Am I supposed to?"
"Well- Yeah, but you don't really have to know it- I just expected you to know this stuff-" Frieza couldn't say anything else and he seemed to have trouble breathing.
"Frieza, why is your face red?" You ask as you place your hand on his shoulder. He jumps and quickly moves away.

"(Y/N)! Where did you find this?"
"Oh... On the floor in one of the hallways. I didn't see anyone near it and it looked interesting, so I decided to take a look." You looked at Frieza's face. It was as red as a tomato as he looked down.

"You ok?" You asked as you slowly started to rub the top of Frieza's head.
"To be honest... Not really. If you'd excuse me, I'm going to go burn this magazine."
"Oh... Alright, do you still need a favor?"
"No. What I truly need is rest."
"Alright then, I do hope you rest well." You said with one of the purest smiles in the world. Frieza nodded his head as he walked out of the room. There was a moment of silence.

"Man... Does Frieza have something against the poor?" You asked yourself before you decided to take a small nap yourself.