Losing Count | Frieza

Frieza x Murder! Reader
Short story!
\........................................../

Joining the Frieza Force wasn't hard, you convinced him that you could handle yourself in the world without saying a single thing. Anyone could look at your face and tell who you were.

You were (Y/N), the murder of countless people. Guilty or innocence.

When you joined the force, many thought you were gonna attempt to kill everyone there, including Frieza, but you were smarter than that. You knew your place.

Still, when you did feed for blood, that was where you had a problem. You didn't want to murder, you needed to. Whether it was just for fun or because you needed stress relief, you were going to kill someone, there was no second thought.

Luckily, you were close to a new planet. Frieza was probably gonna destroy it anyways, so with his permission, you headed out with as many weapons as you could hold.

-'•°-

It had been nearly two days since you left. Frieza began to grow a bit worried. You were one of his best warriors, and you could handle yourself out in this world, but you never know what could happen. Something unexpected could happen that turns the tables around completely, and Frieza could relate to that quote more than anyone on the ship. Still, he decided to stand by the front door and see if you would return.

Suddenly, the front door did open. You didn't even walk through the door before a puddle of blood enter the ship first. You didn't help it as you were cover in blood. From your hair to your feet, blood dripped down from you as you had hold of one weapon, it was a Bucher knife. Almost the whole knife drenched in the same red blood.

As much as you didn't want to shower, only thinking about the mess you'd make, you knew you couldn't just leave yourself like this. You were so caught up in the thought that you just had noticed Frieza, who looked shocked and scared at the same time.

"Hey." You said in a sharp tone.
"(Y/N)... H-How many people did you kill?" You stood there for a moment. Trying to count all the bodies you slaughtered during the past day. It was no use, there were too many to count.

"I don't know." You said before shrugging your shoulders. "At least ten. I mean, bastards took two of my weapons..." You rambled on.

It was hard for Frieza to concentrate on your words, he was more focused on your face, which was soaked in blood.

"I better shower before the blood stains." You tell Frieza before heading upstairs. He didn't say anything as he continued to witness a messy line of blood being made as you walked towards the bathroom.
Even though you were beneath Frieza, he couldn't help be fear you.

-'•°-

Yeet so my school called off school for 2 weeks but still gave us work to do, so I gotta keep up with that. Imma try to be more active but I can't say for sure. Anyways, stay safe everyone and have a good night/day!!