One: this is home

I hear mom and dad fighting again my sister taya looks terrified. I don't blame her I was like that when I was her age but now I'm just waiting for a miracle to happen. Has the yelling continued taya started to cry. I tried to calm her down she did she fell asleep in my arms. My sister taya looked peaceful I placed her on her bed next to mine and went close to the window. As I looked through the window and wondered if I was able to escape this place. What will my life be like but I girl like me can dream. Then I heard my dad screaming Anna get down here. Anna I thought to myself that's my name hopefully I won't get hurt this time. Has I got down I saw mom she was on the ground hurt. I screamed WHAT DID YOU TO MOM I said. My dad didn't look that he was ready to hit me because I yelled at him. Before I knew it I was on the ground and my face hurt a lot. I got up and when to the bathroom and saw blood coming from my mouth. I can't take it I though to myself. My dad has been doing this to me for 18 years I need to leave NOW. But I don't want to leave my sister taya her she's to young she's only 7 years old. She doesn't know what's going on just that mom and dad are fighting again. Ok I'll take her with me but first I need to take care of this blood.
After a half hour went by

Wow that took longer than I thought it would. But how would I leave my home. The home that I grew up in I'm going to miss my home. But it's for the better and my sister taya deserves a good life. She doesn't need to face the things that I faced. If I want to leave then I need a plan. Ok so my dad goes to work in the morning and goes to sleep at 10:00am at 12:00am he is fast asleep. My mom doesn't work and is a stay at home mom but is asleep around 10:00am. So I leave with me and my sister at night and since I want to get out of here has soon as possible so that means that me and taya leave in 12:00am at night and never look back. It's worth it though I can't wait to get out fo here.