Fourteen: Winter wonderland

It was November and the weather was getting cold. No more beach days the abandoned building was to cold to go there. So they bought out a new building and honestly is so much better. In October me and Tim decided to a ballet show in December. It's about a month away and so is my sister. Winter break is coming up for her and I have received letters from her. It was about school and her making new friends sometimes she sent pictures. I sent her a little gift her school doesn't allow anyone to do trick or treating. I brought her a cute camera so she can use it with her friends. I always wrote back and she always said about everyone having cool things. I reminded her that no matter what she is my sister and I love her. The company was getting really my boss said when.December came all of us can get the month off. When December finally came I invited Tim to my apartment. When he came we were talking about our Christmas plans. I didn't really have any Christmas plans I got word that my aunt moved. In about 2 weeks I have to pick up my sister. I have get ready for Christmas and I'm super excited. Tim left in the evening while I went shopping for Christmas decorations. I sent a letter to my sister asking what would you like for Christmas. It's going to take a while and I knew that I was waiting for that letter to arrive. One day it did it took 3 days she asked for.

A stuffed animal
A Nintendo switch
And a warm meal when she gets home

It was nice knowing what she wanted. Me and Tim were decorating my place together. He asked if I wanted to get a new place. I said no because I love my apartment and it's my new home. We put up the tree and put ornaments after that we made some hot chocolate. When Tim was about to leave he asked if I wanted anything for Christmas. I said a necklace would be nice he left after I said that. A week later I went to pick up my sister. I helped her get all of her stuff into the car. Everyone was so happy and so were we. I warm meal was waiting for her when she gets home. When we got back Taya saw the meal and was enjoying it very much. I made her some pasta I sent a lot of time making that pasta. I was putting away all of her stuff in Taya room. When Taya came in she glad that she was back and she was able to see me. I had brought 3 tickets for me and Tim and one for my sister. The day finally came to see the ballet show. All of us enjoyed the show very much. We decided to get some food at a restaurant. We were all talking about how the show was so amazing. When our food came it was starting to snow outside. When we all done we went outside. There was a huge Christmas tree Tim told me to look at the tree. I looked and he said ok look at me now. I turned around and saw that he was proposing to me. Would you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me. I was starting to cry but I said yes I little crowd was formed they all started cheering for us. Tim and I hugged and Taya saw everything and was excited for us. I was so happy and excited for us.