Ten: sick

I woke up in the hospital with Tim and Taya by my side they both hugged me. The doctor came in asking them to wait outside because me and doctor needed to have a little chat. The doctor asked me a few questions before saying you were suffering from burnout you need to rest. Tim and Taya were allowed in again Tim said he was taking care of Taya and she was a good girl. I asked how long I was out Tim said 2 days I said 2 days in shock. Tim said yes and said it was August 4 and to not worry about the hospital bill because he paid it. I said what about work he said the boss called 911 saying you fainted. But wait I said we were doing something very illegal what did you guys say. We said that we were looking for something we left behind before you passed out Tim said. I really didn't have the energy to think are just tell them so they believed you. The doctor came in with my discharge papers and said I can go home. I asked him about my job he said don't worry about it because boss gave you us a week off. Me and Tim plus Taya went outside and got into boss car to go home. We all got off when we got to the apartment building. Tim came with us I said are you staying with me for the week. Tim said yes and he was taking care Taya when I was gone I said thanks and he gave me a small kiss on my cheek. I couldn't help but blush a little we all went inside. Taya went to her room, Tim was in the living room, I went into my room to flesh up. When I was changing clothes I saw lots of bruises. It must be from the fall I had but I changed into new clothes fixed up my hair. I went into the living room were Tim was he saw bruises and pulled me were he was sitting. He looked horrified and told me that when I blacked out I didn't respond to him at all. Well yeah I was out for 2 days I thought to myself. Tim went on how worried he was for me but the doctor said there wasn't anything to bad with me. Just that I need to rest for a while. We both decided to watch a movie together. We were close together and before we knew it we made out. We heard sounds of Taya coming out of her room. We both stopped kissing each other and moved away quickly. Taya came in the living room saying I'm hungry. I made lunch for all of us it was sandwiches. When we were all done eating we told Taya to knock on my door because we were going to hangout there. Said ok and we went into my room and started to chat. We started to talk about small things and it turned to school stories. I didn't went to school I was homeschooled, Tim was talking about funny stories and scary stories. It was my turn and I didn't have any school stories. I told him I was homeschooled he said did I like it. That bought up a lot of bad memories, sounds of things breaking, mom or me getting hurt, yelling. I said no and I started to tear up Tim started to hug me and began saying it's ok I'm here for you softly. It was 9:00pm we ended up falling asleep on my bed. Before I knew it, it was morning. I woke up next to him holding me he was still asleep. Shortly after I went back to sleep I had a nightmare that I was back home and getting hurt badly and getting insulted by my dad. I woke up Tim was awake and said I was crying in my sleep. I told him about the nighttime I had he hugged me and kissed me. I made pancakes for everyone I was still tired but I needed some food I was hungry. Taya was still sleeping Tim bought up school for her. I totally forgot about what school will she go to. I'll look into schools tomorrow I said Tim just kissed me and said I was a great sister. Tim told me that Taya was still sick when he got to my apartment. Apparently Nova thought he was lying about being my boyfriend. After explaining to her and paying her 200$ she left. Maybe I need to find a new babysitter I said, Tim wanted to know why I got her as a babysitter. I explained I was in a rush to find someone to take care of my sister while I was at work. Tim said that does make sense but he was still mad about what happened. I changed to the subject by maybe going on a date. Tim was for it we made plans on August 6 to go to a 5 star restaurant. The restaurant was a french restaurant. It was evening and Taya was taking a nap. Me and Tim decided to go to my room to watch some movies. It was getting late and before we knew it we were fell asleep together. In the morning I was sleeping in and this time no nightmares. I did have a feeling that something was going to go bad. I brushed it off as nothing because it's my date night.