Chapter 1

Billies POV:

as I step off the plane into kauai, i take a deep breathe in and smile with content.

"finally a break" finneas says after noticing my smile.

i've been so fucking stressed lately. i needed a vacation and people recommended kauai, hawaii. now here we are, standing in hawaii. a three month adventure.

"i'm so fucking pumped!" i shout as finneas laughs at my excitement.

"wait til you see our place, it's sick as fuck."

"Hurry the fuck up then" i say, running away from him.

Nohea's POV:

"bitch hurry the fuck up" maka tells me, not wanting to wait for me to pack up my books.

"well I'm sorry my fucking teacher never tells me when the bells gonna ring" i say back with annoyance in my voice.

"the fuck ? it's literally the last day of school and she made you guys do work?" she asks as I finally sling my bag over my shoulder.

"yep. she's actually insane I swear. anyways" I say, dragging out the s. "i'm going hanalei to get coffee, wanna cruise?"

"why can't you just go starbucks? Hanalei is so far" maka complained.

"there's a cute girl that works there. plus, the coffee is so fucking good" i say with a smile on my face to which maka rolls her eyes.

"I guess I'm down to go. i got nothing better to do" she replies.

"yes! let's go then before traffic picks up."

Billie's POV

"are we there yet?" I ask finneas for the 10th time in the last 5 minutes. he rolls his eyes, "shut up already"

"but I'm so bored" i say dragging out the d (hehe)

"look outside and enjoy the view then. we're literally in hawaii" finneas suggests in hopes that I'll shut up.

I look outside and see a little shopping village. "yo finneas stop. i wanna see what's here"

"fine."

Nohea's POV:

after a hour long drive, we park in the shopping villages parking lot.

"bitch you ready for some bomb ass coffee" i ask maka as we walk towards the shop.

"i swear if it tastes like shit, i'm suing you"

"It doesn't I promise"

we reach the coffee shop and i look around for the girl but before i could find her, a different girl catches my eye.

she had neon green roots that complimented the rest of the black hair. she was wearing oversized clothing, hot.

"nohea, stop staring! It's creepy" maka whisper yells, snapping me out of it.

....

once we both get our drinks, we find places to sit. i pulled maka to sit as close to the green haired girl as we could.

as maka was talking, i stared at the girl. just then she turned her head and smirked at me.

fuck.

my eyes widened in embarrassment at the fact that i had been caught staring.

the girl starts to silently laugh before biting her lip.

just great.

🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫

Ahh this is my first time writing in a while lmao. Sorry if it's shit.