Chapter 16

billies pov:

i pulled back the chair for nohea to sit.
she slid in and waited for me to follow. 

as soon as i sat down she leaned her head on my shoulder. i instantly smiled and leanded my head on top of hers.

"well aren't you two snuggly" said claudia as she got comfortable in the seat across of us.

i rolled my eyes at claudia's comment.

"you're just jealous," nohea replied.

...

as nohea took the last few sips of her water, i stared a little bit. admiring her features was something i hadn't done often enough.

she gave me side eye when she noticed i had been staring. she pushed my face over and laughed.

"you're so pretty" i told her, giving her a simple smile. she blushed just like every other time i've complimented her.

i tucked a strand of hair behind her head just like i'd seen the cliche rom coms. just as i was gonna give her a short kiss, the waitress came with the bill.

nohea quickly pulled away, trying to snatch the bill before i or finneas could get it.

i acted fast and told her she was gorgeous. she blushed, as expected, and loosened her grip on the bill. i took it back and added my card.

"i hate you" she glared.

i just smiled, "stop lying to yourself, nohea"

she smiled to herself and said nothing more.

...

nohea laughed loudly, tightly holding my hand while we walked back to the car.

"and then he threw me off the fucking pier. maka jumped back to try and save me, or at least that's why she said"

she finished off her story as she buckled her seatbelt. by now she was in a laughing fit over her own memory.

noheas pov

i glanced over at billie after calming down from my laughing high. i noticed she looked nervous and was playing around with the rings that covered her fingers.

"hey, what's wrong?" i asked, grabbing her hand.

she looked up at me and just smiled to herself. something she'd been doing often this whole night.

i just shrugged it off and started mindlessly scrolling through instagram.

after a while, billie grabbed my hand and placed it on her lap. she fiddled with them like she had previously done with her own. i put my phone down and leaned my head on her.

before i knew it, the car had stopped. i assumed we were at my house but when i sat up and looked around, it was a hotel.

"where are we?" i asked, clear confusion on my face.

"we're staying the weekend here"

"but what about my-"

"you can borrow my clothes and i talked to kahuna, your parents don't care," she interrupted my mini freak out.

"you're not serious"

i couldn't help but smile at the amount of thought she had put into this.

"now, can we please get out of this car?" billie whined.

claudia flipped her head around fast, "i'm a bit offended by that comment"

"you should be," replied billie.

finneas jokingly pretended to punch billie which made her giggle.

"alright then get the fuck out"

...

"holy fuck this place is nice"

we walked into the hotel room, well, condo really.

it had a full kitchen, living room, and separate bedroom. the bathroom connected to the room was also huge. the shower itself was bigger than my whole room.

billie followed me into the bathroom after putting down her bags.

"this place is hot" she said, her voice going higher at hot.

"this shower is sexy" i added.

she pulled my waist onto her, "i could imagine how to make it sexier"

i fake puked and pushed her away.
"get out of here"

i walked into the bedroom and plopped down on the bed. billie followed me, yet again.

she laid down on the bed beside me and pulled me onto her chest. she stroked my hair in a comfortable silence.

her breathing started to get a little heavy before she abruptly said my name. i looked at her as she started to fiddle with my hair.

"listen, i like you. i like you like a lot and i think we should be together. i know i have to leave but i think that" she began to ramble.

i smiled and cheesily kissed her to shut her up.

she pulled me over to straddle her before pulling away, "is that a yes?"

i playfully rolled my eyes.

"yes it's a yes billie"

——————————————————

I KNOW THIS TOOK WAY TOO LONG FOR HOW SHITTY IT US BUT I LITERALLY HAVE NO MOTIVATION TO WRITE.

butttttt on a good note, i have to ending and the second book planned out already so by the time i get to that, i shouldn't take as long as i am for this book.

and i'm so excited for the doc BUT I DONT WANT TO CRY CUZ I KNOW I WILL

THANK YOU GUYS SM FOR THE VOTES YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HOW HAPPY THEY MAKE ME.

anywaysssss
i love y'all and feel free to comment any errors. i have no one to proof read my shit
i would say see you soon but knowing me it probably won't be soon hunz🤍