Chapter 11

Nohea's POV:

1 month later...

"Maka, all we ever do it kiss and I'm tired of it. It's like she's not interested in anything more" I ranted to Maka. For the past month, me and Billie kept up our thing of hanging out nearly everyday. We kiss as if we are something but whenever I try to make us a 'thing', she ignores it.

"Maybe she just wants to be friends" Maka tries to reason but I just roll my eyes.

"Friends who make out? I'm not interested in friends with benefits. It never ends well. Have you learned nothing from wattpad?" I said dramatically.

"Well shit bitch. I'm just trying to help. Have you tried to talk to her about it?"

"Yes! a million times but she always dodges the whole conversation. She just doesn't wanna talk about it" I rambled on.

"Then make her fucking talk." Maka said kind of aggressively. "If you wanna know what you are, you can't just wait around for her to tell you. Make her tell you. Also, I'm tried of this convo like it happens way too often"

I smiled at the advice and said, "you're fucking right! I'm gonna go show that bitch"

I grabbed my keys and began walking out Maka's bedroom door.

"Um, where are you going?"

"To talk to her, duh"

...

I drove the hour drive to her place. After a month of constantly driving there, it feels a lot shorter now.

I stormed to the house and knocked aggressively. Billie opened the door and smiled widely.

"Hey Nohea ! I missed-" Before she could finished her sentence, I interrupted her "What are we?"

She looked at me, slightly taken aback. "Um, why don't you come in?"

I took the offer and walked into the place. I pulled her wrist into her room.

"What are we?" I asked again.

"What do you mean?" She tried to laugh off, nervously.

"I mean exactly what I said. We kiss, we go on dates, and we flirt. So, What are we?" I asked for a third time but this time, more demanding.

"Well, what do you wanna be?"

"Oh, I think you know that already Billie. I want to know what you want" I replied, adding emphasis to 'you'.

"Um, I don't know-" she began but I interrupted her and stood up. "Then why am l here?"

She stares at me blankly. I scoff and started to walk away before she pulled me back down on the bed.

She pulled me into a hug and rested my head on her shoulder. "We can be whatever we wanna be. We'll be girlfriends when we wanna be girlfriends. I say we just take it slow and let it happen"

I pouted and said "But I don't want you to be with other people"

"Then I won't, I promise" She holds out her pinky and I hook mine onto hers.

She smiles and leans in for a kiss.

"Ain't no bitch finna touch you" She said, half jokingly. I laugh and say "Shut up and kiss me again"

She smirks, pulling me onto her lap.
——————————————————

dey cute 🥺🥺🥺

IN THE NEXT CHAPTER THERES GONNA BE SMUT SO BE PREPARED:)

ok, I lub u guys bye