Chapter 9

Nohea's pov:

"AHHHHH WHAT?" Maka screamed in excitement.

"I KISSED HER" I jumped up and down.

"see, I told you it was gonna be a summer love story." She said extremely cockily. "I cant believe it happened only on the second date."

"Well, she had tried to kiss me earlier in the day but I rejected her", Makas gives me a big 'The fuck?!' face.

"Why?" She asked sounding more offended than Billie was.

"I've never really been with a girl, remember. I was just nervous bitch fuck off" I replied back, sassily.

"Well, I'm happy for you. When's the next date?" Maka looked at me with extreme crazy eyes.

"Um,I think the day after next. I told her she needed to spend more time with her brother"

she put her hand over her mouth and yawned dramatically. "That was a filler question. When are y'all gonna fuck?"

My eyes widened at how casually she said it. "Maka!", I slapped her arm.

"What ?" She asked like what she had said was normal.

"we literally just meet a couple days ago. there will be no fucking" i informed her, she rolled her eyes so far back i thought they'd get stuck.

"don't roll your eyes at me ma'am. You've had a crush on Kahuna for the longest and I don't see you guys doing it."

This time Maka slapped me with wide eyes.

"Shut up" she frowned and crossed her arms like a stubborn child. It wasn't long before we both burst out in laughter about the previous 'fight' we just had.

"So, do you really like Billie?" Maka asked.

"Like I said, we've only known each other for a couple days but i feel like i already got to know a lot about her. Both times we hung out, we talked about everything you could imagine. It's natural with her but I think it is going a bit fast" I replied.

Maka looked at me in complete confusion, "But you're the one who kissed her"

"Yeah but it wasn't like the big moment kiss in all the wattpad stories. It was a-"

"Do not say friendly" Maka interrupted, adding emphasis to 'not'.

"I'd say it was a curtesy kiss. I considered it to be a second date and most people kiss on a second date"

"This is not fair! You guys already know that you're interested in each other. That's the suppose to be the drama, dude." She complained.

"Well, I hope that doesn't mean there's drama to come" I said, patting Maka's back as she acted out a tantrum.

—————————————-
sorry this is so short lmao. i just wanted maka more in the sorry lol. also my bisexual ass turned off my auto capitalization so i struggled a bit. thank you guys sm for over 600 reads btw ! bye ig now haha