Chapter Three - Sleepless moon

I wake up and almost have a heart attack. How in the hell did I get onto this tree? I really need to control my sleep walking. It's getting worse. I jump off the tree, landing gracefully, stretching. I look up at the moon and gasp. It was a full moon. How had I not realized? This explains my mood swings, and my sleep walking. I always change near the full moon. I need to be more careful, on guard.  I shake my head and walk back home in a daze. When I get home, I check the clock. 3:40am. I am going to die at school... 

I groggily head to class from my locker, I hadn't slept since I got home from my little sleep adventure and I am pissed off. I need my sleep, without it I tend to get a little... Snippy.  I sit in the corner of the room, and bang my head on the desk, barely feeling it. "Ouch" Someone said. I don't recognise their voice, and quite frankly don't care. I groan not bothering to look up. "Rough night?" He had a relatively deep voice, whoever he was. Smooth sounding. Like polished wood. I nod looking up through my half closed eyes. I'm tempted to widen my eyes, had I not been so tired.

"You can say that" I mutter, exhaustion consuming me as I once again let me head drop onto the table. 

"You really should stop doing that." There's amusement clear in his voice.

"Make me" I snap, feeling more angry than warranted in such a situation. Suddenly I'm looking up into an amazing set of beautiful eyes; they're a deep brown, like chocolate. Mmm, chocolate sounds so good right about now. He smirks at my reaction and softly said, "Fine then, I will." He clearly is not phased at all by my anger. Before I have the chance to respond, someone enters the room and gasps.

"What the fuck are you doing Drake?" Oh shit, this didn't sound good. I pull away and put my head down gently. I hear Drake turn to the girl calmly "I was simply telling this girl to stop banging her head on the table so loudly." The girl snorts as I look up, she looks at me as if the dirt was royalty compared to me. I feel my rage beginning to bubble up. Glaring at her wishing that I could punch that look off her face. I calm myself inwardly, realizing I need to keep a tighter lid on my temper.  "Well maybe it would knock some sense into her, and warn her not to mess with me or my boy" She said this obnoxiously loud. Without a conscious thought I began to quite literally, growl, and glare at her with all my might. I can feel my eyes shift colour in an outer warning. 

"Maybe I should knock some sense into you, to warn you that everything is not as it seems." My tone purposely cold and hard. I see fear flash across her eyes, but she quickly masks it right as Travis decides to make his entrance whilst whistling, stopping as he noticed my expression.

"What happened in here? You could slice the tension with a knife," he said, walking over to me. The girl used Travis's entrance to muster back her courage and spit out - whilst sitting on Drake's lap nonetheless.

"I was just telling your slutty little friend to stay away from my Drake." Slutty? Oh hell no. I feel my eyes turn a darker shade as I jump up. Ready to punch the bitch, out of that bitch. Unfortunately, Travis grabs me, trying to hold me back. The dumb bitch held onto Drake tightly, smugness mixed in with fear in her eyes. I can tell Travis is mad too, but I am beyond mad. I pull away from him,  preparing to storm out the room when I stop by the girl and whisper in her ear. "You'd better watch what you say, because you don't know who the fuck you're messing with." And with that I storm out of the room and leave the school. Unable to take the anger I go into an ally way and shift, running towards the forest to find some piece of mind.

Travis's POV

I have only known Neveah for like a week but boy I could tell that she was majorly pissed at Pandora, her eyes had turned so dark! To be honest though, she had looked beautiful like that. I quickly decide that Neveah is more important than school and begin to leave. Not because hated school, but because my friend needed me...