Chapter Eleven - Daddy's Home

Beca's POV

"Daddy's home" My father said wickedly and my blood went cold and the colour drained from my face. "You haven't changed a bit" He said looking at me thoughfully. Ridge nodding agreeing with him.  I tried speaking but my voice was muffled from the gag tied across my face. Ridge chuckled and undid it.

"What do you want from me?" I asked glaring at him willing myself to calm down before I did something to displease them.

"We don't want anything from you silly, we just want you" Ridge explained in a sickly sweet voice. Like a baby voice as if he was explaining such a normal thing.

"We really don't appreciate you running away from us darling" My father said looking at me smiling slightly. I shuddered looking at Snow who looked petrified yet confused, I shook my head.

"Then why is Snow here?" I asked motioning my head towards her.

"We needed to get to you somehow" My father said pacing. I felt sick to my stomach knowing that this poor girl was here because of me.

"Let her go, you have me now" I demanded and Ridge and my Father exchanged glances before laughing.

"She's seen to much, there's no way we'll let her go now" My father said. I tried to think of a way to escape and someone my father must have read my mind. "Don't even think about trying to escape Beca sweety, otherwise we'll have to punish your little friend here for it" Well there goes that idea.

"You won't get away with this" I said lamely, feeling disgusted in myself for being so corny.

"Oh but we already have my dear" My father said.

"People are looking for us, for Snow" I said clearing my throat trying to sound more sure of myself.

"Who would look for you? You're nothing but trash, your mother would be happy your gone and your little boyfriend will be too" Ridge said snickering. Wait what?

"I don't have a boyfriend" I said frowning, not sure who Ridge was refering to.

"So that boy who's constantly with you isn't your boyfriend? Interesting" Ridge said, I gasped as I realized he was meaning Travis.

"Woah woah woah, you've been spying on me?!"  I said incredulously. How had I not noticed my ex boyfriend from hell stalking me?!

"Mmmn" My father said crouching next to me, "Shut up, I'm sick of your voice" My father said his face too close to mine than needed. He'd aged a lot in prison, face more narrow and bony, as the rest of his body. He had dark circles under his eyes making his blue eyes pop out more. Although he looked stronger, more powerful still. With that my father got up and walked out, leaving Ridge in charge.

I waited a few minutes before orbing quickly to Snow, "Hey!" Ridge snarled shifting into a wolf pouncing on me, biting my shoulder before I had a chance to escape. I closed my eyes and froze, trying to ignore the pain as blood dripped down my body. Snow gasped and stared at Ridge, fear causing her to tremble. Ridge let go wiping his mouth that had my blood on it and punched me, I fell to the floor. "Get up" He spat. I didn't move, he kicked my in the ribs hard, the air was knocked out of me and I struggled to breathe. "I said GET UP" Ridge yelled, he really needed to work on his temper.

Temper caused mistakes and mistakes is what I needed right now. I refused to move and Ridge kicked me again and tears threatened to fall but I didn't let them. He kicked me one last time and when he saw I wasn't going to move he yanked me up by my hair and threw me like I was weightless, I smashed into the wall and fell a warm liquid trickle down my forehead. Ridge opened his mouth to speak when suddenly my Father came back in. "What the hell are you doing? I told you not to hurt her you fool" My father punched Ridge and his nose started to bleed. I would have smiled had I not have been in such unbearable pain. 

"She tried to escape!" Ridge cried out in defense as he tried to stop the bleeding. My fathers nostrils flared in anger of being defied, I saw rage bubble and boil in his eyes and he struggled to control his anger. Much like Nick and Ridge. My father stormed up to me and grabbed me by my throat, pulling me up off the ground. "Did you honestly think you could escape you little tramp?" My Father spat into my face. It took effort just to hold back a wince.

"It was worth a shot" I replied, I knew talking back wouldn't get me anywhere but if I was no where might as well have fun with it. I should probably be afraid and be shitting myself right about now but instead i felt calm. Like when you're drowning and you finally give in to that feeling and a sense of peace and tranquility takes over.

"It really wasn't" My father said and slowly a wicked grin and I felt my calmness disappear as fear took over once again. He dropped me and walked over to Snow. "Leave her alone!" I yelled trying to stand up, but the dammed ropes where proving troublesome.

My father picked Snow up by her hair and I saw fear in her eyes. "Please, please don't" I begged hoping they'd do something to me instead. Snow is to young to be hurt like this, she's to.... Even in my mind I couldn't find how to place it, she didn't deserve this. My father whispered something to Ridge and he nodded coming up to me and punching me hard getting on top of me and punching me over and over. I felt bruises form and blood trickle down from my lip and nose. My face was swollen completely, still though, I'd prefer me then Snow being hurt.

By the time Ridge was done pummeling my face I could barely seen through my now black eyes. I spat out blood and my face was throbbing. I could only pray that someone anyone would find me. Or at least Snow. I caught a glance at Ridges phone and it was 12am, I had no idea what the day was though.  It was Tuesday when Derek and I started looking and it’s been about 2 days… So it must be early Friday morning, or night depending on what you think really.

Snow’s POV

They bashed her, they bashed her badly. It was horrible, she got beat up instead of me, because of me. Oh god this is all my fault, I shouldn’t ran away. I should not have just sat her idly while Beca paid for the price. I felt a tear slide down my cheek as Beca’s father sat in front of me. “I have a proposition for you” He began.