Chapter Thirteen - Think, plan, do.

To anyone who is still reading this, I love you. 

I apologize for my lack of work, although I must say I haven't been in the mood to continue, not that matters. With little fans I rarely write, so if - by any chance I have any ghost readers... Please comment..... >.>

Derek's POV

I felt my blood boil as I left Beca's house, I went straight to the pack house barking at Coop and Casper to get downstairs. When they came down they looked pissed, "What the hell man? We were in the middle of something!" Cooper grumbled and Casper crossed his arms.

"I know where they are." I said, staring at them as their anger vanished, quickly being replaced by determination.

"What's the plan?" They both asked at the same time and I almost smiled. Almost.

Beca's POV

After my mother, Snow and I had spoken via a mind link and we hatched a plan that might just work. 

Unfortunately Snow and my mother had no powers like I did, so we were at a slight disadvantage but we still had hope none the less. 

If this would work correctly then we can all escape.

"I need to uhh... Use the bathroom.." Snow mumbled blushing looking down. To them it would seem as if she was embarrassed, although I knew that it was because she couldn't lie very well and didn't want them to see through it.

"Charming." My father grumbled, "Ridge, go take her outside." he said motioning to Snow. Dammit, I'd hoped that father would go. Hmm maybe I can lure him out. Mother, i shall "escape" and in the process I want you to untie yourself and get out of here! 

Her eyes pleaded for me not too, but I ignored her. Quickly I orbed behind my father, "Hey!" he growled turning around reaching forward, I jumped back and ran out the door. "Get back here" He shouted, chasing after me.

 I kept running hoping Mother would escape, "Get her dammit!" Father snarled at Ridge.

I heard a noise I recognized as shifting as I quickly climbed a tree, crying out as Ridge clamped his teeth around my ankle. I desperately clung to the tree as he growled, digging his teeth in further still. Pain shot up my legs as I fell down. He stood over me, teeth bared, my blood dripping off his chin. 

The weight on me was suffocating as I weakly tried to push him off. Using all my might I succeeded, he stumbled back and I stood before him. He pounced forward and I quickly side-stepped and almost smiled as he hit the tree. 

I screamed as my father also pounced at me, now in his wolf form. I barely had time to react as a familiar wolf rams into him. Growling menacingly Derek's wolf form now snarls at my father. "No!" I yell shifting into a wolf as Ridge pounces at him. Luckily I push him away, similar to what he just did to me. I yelped as I felt the sharp pain of Ridge's claws digging into my upper arm as he tried to steady himself and push me away. I growled loudly at him, surprising everyone with how dominate I sounded. The momentary shock obviously wasn't enough as soon he was on top of me again, snarling in my face with his claws digging into my shoulders. I let out a small whimper as the trees began to swirl, and Ridge's face began to fade as all turned to an all too familiar darkness.