Chapter 4: Entry to the dungeon

Bell stood on the street he had been told to meet Hestia, his blue cloak swaying only slightly, revealing his black boots. Bell tapped his left foot on the ground at a little pace as he waited for the goddess to show, he had arrived 10 minutes early due to having nothing happening. Bell waited for another few minutes until he took note of the small goddess approaching him out the corner of his eye and turned with a bright smile on his face to greet her. The goddess came up to him, "sorry for being a little late, I had a few customers come over a bit late." Bell maintained his smile before replying, "It's alright, I wasn't waiting too long." Hestia smiled and said, "well then, let's go!" 

The pair walked through the parts of the city until the came into a small ruined part of the town Bell had noted before, though hadn't felt the real need to sightsee in. They made their way through the ruined buildings until the came into a small opening and approached a ruined church. Bell's smile faltered slightly as he looked at the church before stopping and asking, "You don't live here, right?" The goddess looked down slightly in shame and Bell could tell he had found a goldmine, this goddess not only was unknown, but she was also poor and as such she probably had no familia members instead of just a few. 

Bell looked at the church before saying, "I think I've got a better place for us." Hestia looked up to Bell with confused eyes and Bell continued by saying, "I have a house, just follow me." Hestia was still confused but nodded as Bell lead her from the busted up part of the town. Bell leads her through the still bustling city to a less busy stone pathway with one side closed off by a gate and as they arrived at the gate entrance. Bell then grabbed the gate and opened it but Hestia started saying, "Bell, this is an Oasis house. I don't think we should be here." Bell just looked at her and smiled again saying, "It's fine. This is my house after all." The ease in which Bell said it shocked Hestia to the core, was he rich? If so then why would he want to join her familia? Why brave the dangers of the Dungeon at all?

Hestia slowly walked behind Bell as they entered the fenced-off garden and walked up tot he front door. As they reached the front doors Bell reached into his belt and pulled out his platinum card. He held it out to the door and the magic barrier around it glowed green allowing entry. Bell opened his door and Hestia walked in to be amazed by all the items. "Your room can be down that hallway there and to the left." Hestia just nodded and stared forward until Bell snapped her out of her stupor and said, "So, can we get on with the blessing?" Hestia shook herself before replying with, "Sure! Just go to the closest soft surface and take your shirt off before laying down." Bell nodded and walked over to the living room to lay on the couch after taking his cloak and deep green civilian shirt off. 

Bell waited as Hestia came up behind him and he felt as her weight sat on his back with her knees tucked against his lower back. Bell then felt as a warm liquid dripped onto his back and then as Hestia's finger traced along and around in a pattern on his back. The Hestia began her blessing with her chant, "I, Hestia, bless this child with love and peace of mind, I bless his life may be long and welcoming to warmth, I bless their mind so they may always feel cheered and peace, I bless their skin so it may protect from the wind and the cold and the heat, and I bless their bones so they may fight with the greatest of strengths. I bestow my blessing upon this child, Bell Cranel."

As Hestia finished her blessing runes appeared on Bells back and showed his status

Name: Bell Cranel

Level: 1

Strength: 521(D)

Endurance: 792(B)

Dexterity: 1082(SS)

Agility: 1092(SS)

Magic: 0(i)