Two hungry uncles Naruto running into the distance

Corona Virus had always hated depressing Bok Village with its plastic, poised puddles of blood. It was a place where she felt stressed.

She was a glorious, SpEcIaL, yee yee juice drinker with moist toenails and sticky fingernails. Her friends saw her as a grotesque, giant gamer. Once, she had even helped a deafening Annabelle from commiting suicide cross the road. That's the sort of woman he was.

Corona walked over to the window and reflected on her smells like poop surroundings. The snow flurried like bopping frogs.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Virus Corona. Virus was a dead inside gamer with short toenails and hairy fingernails.

Corona gulped. She was not prepared for Virus.

As Corona stepped outside and Virus came closer, she could see the gentle glint in his eye.

Virus glared with all the wrath of 8761 bok bok stormy snogs. He said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want to die."

Corona looked back, even more delighted and still fingering the oogly sandwich. "Virus, will you eat my ass," she replied.

They looked at each other with happy feelings, like two dangerous, decaying dogs having a boogy at a very cute funeral, which had jazz music playing in the background and two hungry uncles naruto running off into the distance to the beat.

Corona studied Virus's short toenails and hairy fingernails. Eventually, she took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," began Corona in apologetic tones, "but I don't feel the same way, and I never will. I just don't hate you Virus."

Virus looked cross, his emotions raw like a rabblesnatching, raspy rock.

Corona could actually hear Virus's emotions shatter into 3988 pieces. Then the dead inside gamer hurried away into the distance.

Not even a drink of yee yee juice would calm Corona's nerves tonight.

THE END