Imagine #3 - Meditation

Imagine walking in on Kylo Ren Meditating.

For the first time in months, there were no threats towards the first order.

Things were normal.

But that also meant that there wasn't much to be done on Starkiller base.

Leaving me to be wandering the halls and roaming by stormtroopers occasionally.

Even general Hux wasn't doing anything.

And that man was annoying as hell.

Now as I mindlessly walk through the halls.

I figured I would go see my husband in his quarters, if he's there.

Kylo Ren.

With it being calm on the base, Kylo had to be there.

I approached the quarters, punching the code in on the small keypad on the side of the door.

The keypad beeped and the door slid opened and I walked in quietly.

I stopped in my tracks as I found Kylo in the middle of the room.

He was sitting with his legs crossed and his arms out at his sides. He didn't have a shirt on and he was wearing his pants that he wears in training.He had his mask laying on the table next to his bed.

He was using the force and was meditating. The hilt of his lightsaber was levitating in the air, along with other objects.

I shifted my weight from where I was standing and the floor creaked and the objects fell to the floor with a loud clank.

Kylo looked up towards me, surprised to see me.

"I'm sorry to disturb you my love, I can come back later if this is a bad time" I say nervously. "No, y/n. It's alright" Kylo responds.

Kylo gets up from where he was sitting and he starts to pick up everything that was laying on the floor.

I help him and pick up his lightsaber, I place it down next to his mask on the table.

"Is everything alright? I really didn't mean to interrupt you" I ask and Kylo walks over to me after he puts everything away.

"Snoke has been in my head more frequently, I'm trying to push him out and he keeps finding his way back in, I'm trying not to let him find out about you. He would have you killed if he knew about you" Kylo says, his voice shaking at the end of his sentence.

I place my hand on Kylo's chest, feeling his muscles relax under my touch.

"You are the strongest man that I know, we'll get through this together, if he finds out we'll handle it" I say as I bring my hands up to play with his hair and he smiles slightly.

God do I love his smile.

I stand on my toes to lean up and kiss him on the lips gently. He pulls me against his bare chest, savoring the moment. His hands running through my hair, later resting against my cheek as he pulls away.

"I love you" he whispers gently, I smile and hug him and he holds me. "I love you too Kylo"

This one is based on a page from some of the Star Wars comics. Given the image in the beginning, I got the idea for this imagine. I hope you all enjoy it.