Chapter 1-Introductions

//Author's note!\\ I'm pre-writing all my chapters in this story, meaning I'm currently writing chapter 3. This is mostly because I don't want to lose ideas for stories that I love to write. In this story, I'll always be two chapters ahead so that's why it's being updated a day later. Hope you enjoy! Tschüss! さようなら(Sayōnara)! Прощай (Proshchay)!

New Zealand woke up in agony. Mentally and physically. His joints ached and felt like he couldn't move at all. He pulled himself out of bed and fell on the floor. He groaned, got up and stretched. He went to the kitchen to make some breakfast when he saw someone sitting at the table. He launched back, caught off guard, and got into a fighting stance. A male sat at the table, looking down at his hands. He was fairly tall and wore a midnight blue suit with two pins on it, light brown pants and black shoes. The man adjust his glasses and looked over to the frightened New Zealand. His wings flapped and he gave a small smile, his necklace made out of his national flower hung loosely against his top. New Zealand silently swore and looked at the man.

"Japan, I swear to god, you gave me a heart attack." New Zealand complained. 

"申し訳ありませんが ニュージーランド (Mōshiwakearimasenga Nyūjīrando—Sorry New Zealand). You gave me the key a while ago, before everything happened." Japan apologised. "How are you today?"

"Sore." New Zealand opened the fridge and turned his head to the unwanted guest. "You want anything?"

"いいえ、結構です (Īe kekkōdesu—No thanks)." Japan said, shaking his head so New Zealand could understand. He nodded and closed the fridge. He sat down across from Japan and looked him straight in the eye.

"Why are you here?" He interrogated. "Why didn't you call?"

"I wanted to help." Japan said blandly. "There are rumours going around that you are going to try and find オーストラリア (Ōsutoraria—Australia). I don't know much but all I know is that you're falling into dangerous game. We all have our secrets, some more than others, and if you dig too deep, you'll be six feet under. オーストラリア (Ōsutoraria—Australia) is my friend, best friend in fact. I'm devastated as well. Have you spent nights crying yourself to sleep or just crying the whole night. I have. What is 英国 (Igirisu—Britain) doing about this, nothing. アメリカ (Amerika—America), same. カナダ (Kanada—Canada)? I don't even know what he's doing. If we want to find オーストラリア (Ōsutoraria—Australia), we will have to do it ourselves. And if we're going to be attacked, I know how to fight back and kill them. Also sorry I didn't call, people would of listen into our conversation and gave it to the man upstairs."

New Zealand was still prospecting everything the Japanese said. He had a goal; to save Australia; but never an actual plan. He knew Japan was really good, one of the best in the business, for making plans and fighting, it was common knowledge. New Zealand needed to find his brother, no matter the cost, but never thought of the slim possibility that he too will be missing or be killed. Japan studied New Zealand like a book and kept silent, waiting patiently for him to say something. After a couple of minutes, New Zealand's face went determined. He looked up at Japan and they locked eyes. Japan smiled a bit.

"I'm in." New Zealand said. "I'm getting my brother back."

"Great." Japan announced. "But we need one more person, and I know who."

Liechtenstein groaned as he finished his fifth cup of coffee. While Switzerland was out at a UN meeting, representing Liechtenstein and herself there, Liechtenstein would do the paper work for his and Switzerland's country. Switzerland and Liechtenstein's countries have been having a rise of anti-Semite, not even mentioning Europe in a whole, and their Jewish population and anyone who isn't an anti-Semite is freaking out. The world is. Trying to calm down eight million people is harder than thirty-eight thousand people. He slammed his head against his desk, knowing a painful migraine will come. He went to the bathroom to try to keep himself awake. He turned on the tap and cold water came out. He splashed water on his face and looked up at himself. But it wasn't him. Instead of his red, blue and crown, it was a all red with white strips, like the Nordic countries, with a thin black line near the edges and a eye patch and in the corner was the iron cross. His eyes were pitch black with a white pupil and he was wearing a black soldiers uniform. He's smile had the sharpest fangs he's ever seen and insanity was all over his face. He's hands went on the mirror but Liechtenstein stood still. He banged on it, trying to break free. He's face went grim and looked eyes with Liechtenstein.