Chapter 2 - Introducing Allies

(POV Third Person)
America finished his whole meal and asked for a bill out a while ago. At the moment, he is currently making his way to the hotel he is staying at.

"Today was really eventful. I'm gonna visit Ercimento more often now. That's for sure" was Alfred's thoughts as he entered the building and made his way to his room.

As he was entering his room, he caught a glimpse of an old photo

"America!" "Hey dude! What's the happs?" Alfred called out to his friend as he turned to face the brunette heading to his direction.

"Nothing much, just the usual-"

Alfred shook his head to try and put the memory behind him. "What is it with me today......." he sighed as he prepared to sleep.

As he was finally about to sleep, he mumbled a particular thought aloud. "Fels, what made you leave all those years ago?" was the last thing said before heading to the land of dreams.

~Meanwhile~

A young boy with dark brown hair, a unique curl, and a sailor outfit was seen sitting on his desk. The boy was reading something under the light of his study lamp.

"Dear Sebastian,
I am so sorry, my precious Fratellino. Please, tell the others that I am sorry to them as well. I am so sorry I will not be there to see you grow up. All my life, I tried to stay strong in front of everyone. I tried to keep my worries to myself, I tried my best to brighten everyone's day by playing the idiotic fool. However, I can no longer handle it. All those insults, badmouthing, abuse, I just couldn't handle it anymore. Please, forgive me Seborga. Just know, I never wanted to leave you to grow up without me. I never want you to change yourself to someone you are not, alright? Please, do not make the same mistakes I made. Now, my time is almost up. Please, continue on without me. Like it was originally supposed to be. Auf Wiedersehen, fratellino.

Sincerely your sibling,
The former personification of Northern Italy"

"Just, how? How did I not notice all the pain you were going through? I am so sorry for not noticing. You- *sniffle* you were always there whenever I needed you, yet I was not when you needed me *more tears fall down his cheeks*" Sebastian Vargas, one of Vene's younger siblings, mumbled quietly as he read the last thing that was left of his older sibling.

Seborga has read the letter addressed to him many, many times before, but his question was always the same. And no one was there to answer him. 

"I hope you are alright-"

~Time Skip To 5 Months Later~

Over the last few months, Alfred and Elise became close friends. Alfred would typically eat at Ercimento whenever he was in the Northern half of Italy, which was quite often due to personal and political circumstances .

Alfred learned a number of things about her. Like for example, she is very skilled in art and science. As well as some fun facts like; her being ambidextrous, how she wears contact lenses while working, and more.

In return, he also shared a few things about him and his family. Like how he is American (*cough* obviously *cough*), some of his children, younger siblings, and more. Minus being a nation, as that is a secret and only few know about their existence

Today, the former main Allied Forces were having a meeting, for old times sake. Now, the rules for meetings here are much different than that of World meetings. Here, the nation that was in charge of setting up the meeting did not necessarily have to host it in their home nation. They could host it in another country if they really wanted. As long as the Personification of the nation they are hosting the meeting in has been informed.