Chapter 3 - Foreign Family

(POV Third Person)
    America was on his private jet with a few of the states. They were on the way to visit someone and the 3 states wanted to tag along with Alfred to visit someone. As well as quench their curiosity about Alfred's new friends, who they have seen pictures of.

    "Bro I forgot to ask, should we call you dad or bro?" an 18-year-old boy with lightly tanned skin, the personification of New Jersey asked.

    "Uh... just refer to me as bro I guess. Since I only shared having siblings to the others" Alfred supposed.

    "Okey, I'mma tell Maarit and Autry when they wake up"

~Time Skip~

    "So we're gonna be calling you big brother while we're in Italy?" a dark-skinned girl with her hair tied up in a ponytail, who looked to be about 8-years-old, also known as Hawaii or Maarit.

    "Yup" Alfred responded, popping the 'p' sound.

    "So you better keep that in mind Autry" Texas pouted at that.

    "Oh come on! Why am I always singled-out every time we agree to refer to you as a brother when we go somewhere?!" a tanned 15-year-old boy with a low-ponytail and southern accent cried aloud.

    "Because you're always the one who nearly screws it up" Maarit deadpanned.

    "Shut up Ri! At least I don't always pick fights with someone"

"Oh shut up you—"

    "Guys no fighting... We're about to get off the plane" Austin, or southern New Jersey, broke the about-to-happen fight.

    "Let's just get going to the hotel guys"

~Time Skip~

    "I'm not losing to you!"

    Hawaii and Texas were competing in a VR game that they brought along and connected to the room's TV while New Jersey was reading a book and America opened one of his Telegram group chats to see what he missed while on his flight.

    Austin looked up to catch the deadpan of his older brother and looked over Alfred's shoulder to see what caused such an expression.

Aron: ELI PALIBRE [something along the lines of "please treat me to some food"]

Luca:Dude What the heck

Marie: Aron, what happened this time?

Aron: I got minus 1 in my exams

Luca: ......

Marie: ........

Luca: HOLY GUACAMOLE

Marie: Aron, are you alright? Are you sure you aren't sick

Aron: HOW COME YOU GUYS HAVE SO LITTLE FAITH IN ME

Luca: Because you were the one who always got some of the lowest grades of our batch and barely passed

Elise: Sure thing Aron, just drop by later for some pasta

    When Austin finished reading what was on screen he just turned his head to his older brother and gave him a look.

    "Bro, what the heck is that convo? Better yet, the craziness of your friends"

    "Trust me when I say this is actually kinda normal, but less screaming normally. And Adonis only asks for free food if he acomplished something, or he won a bet. Normally it's pi— WAIT backtrack, backtrack, what did Eli just say?!"