The beginning

Class 1A was busy hanging out at the dorms. All of them watching Netflix with Bakugo's usual profanities. Some arguing and many of them just playing. "I don't feel so good." Izuku said as Ochako turned towards him. "You alright Deku?" She asked in a worried tone for her bestfriend. "Y-yea, I just need some rest." He muttered as Iida turned to face them. "You should get some rest if you don't feel so go Midoriya. I'll tell Todoroki you don't feel good." He said as Izuku only smiled a bit. "Thanks Iida! I'll go to sleep- see ya guys." Izuku said as many of his friends only waved bye. "I hope he feels better." Kirishima says from Bakugo's hold between his arms. "Yes, Izuku does need to get good sleep for the hero training tomorrow." Momo says as Iida only agrees with her. "Where's Izuku?" Todoroki asks as he enters the living room to know Izuku in sight. "He went to sleep- though I don't blame him. It is pretty late." Mina said as Sero only nodded. Let's go to sleep guys, it's almost eleven." Momo says getting up from her comfortable placement between Jiro and Denki. 

"You're not going anywhere." A deep voice said- shutting down all doors in the room making the whole class trapped. "W-what's happening?" Ochako asks as a portal appears. "I'm sorry- not that sorry." A cloaked figure says as a portal appears under them- they all fal expecting to get hurt but landing on a big bed. "Where the fuck are we?" Bakugo yells at everyone as many people look around and notice more people with them. "What's class 1B doing here- and Aizawa Sensei, the top 3, and the Wild Wild Pussy cats as well as the other teachers. What's going on?!" Ochako said as Iida patted her back for comfort. "Everything will be alright Uraraka." He said as Ochako shakily nodded. 

"Oh my gosh what about Deku!" The girl yelled as many other teacher tried activating their quirks so they could find a way out. "Kid's, calm down! Can anyone use their quirks?" All Might boomed as many tried and failed. "Calm down will you guys?" The cloaked figure said appearing from thin air. "Who are you and why are you here?!" Kirishima said as the cloaked figure only smiled. "Calm down Class 1A, Class 1B, other Yuuei students and Pro Heroes." The figure said calmly as many quieted down. "I am here to show you people the secrets behind your precious cinnamon roll- Izuku Midoriya. Many actions from the past could have had a different toll for his future and other universes." The figure said again as Nezu was the one to speak up. 

"So we are here to learn about our student?" He asked as the figure only nodded. "Yes Principal Nezu- wise man. I am here to show you the dark secrets of Midoriya Izuku!" The figure said revealing her long brown hair with milk chocolate eyes. A bandaid on her cheek as her bangs were brushed to the side. "My name is Tenshi Yuki! And I am from another universe of quirks! My quirk is alternate which let's me go into different universes and meet the other side of people. I was given a quirk in an alternate universe where All for One was good- I can travel to the galactic era between each universe which is where you are! My mission is to show you how broken someone can be and how CRUEL your world is!" The girl said tears forming in her eyes. "Only some of you are to be forgiven for you made the boy happy." She said again as many people were worried for what could happen. "I am to show you- let's go." She said as many people followed her- if they wanted to live. 

"So seeing through these universes can break some secrets from other students so we can help them as well?" Principal Nezu said as the girl only smiled. "You are correct Principal Nezu, the reason we took away your quirks except yours is because we do not trust you all fully. You were a debate so long ago and we are proud to say that we have no regrets for your quirk." She said as they reached an auditorium- or a movie theater. "We will watch everything here. And as we progress do not worry for everyone else.They are all merely asleep until they enter this room- to which I can only summon them." The girl said flying to the projector. 

"Be war-" "I have a slight question or favor if you could fulfill please." Mirio said interrupting Tenshi as said girl only turned to face the blond hero. "Yes Mirio?" The girl asked calmly as Mirio bowed as a thanks. "Could you bring Eri and Kota please?" He said as the girl only smiled. "Of course! I almost forgot about them!" The girl said as two gushes of wind appeared next to her, once they stopped out came a Kota rushing to the Wild Wild Pussy Cats and one Eri running to Aizawa and Mirio. "Stay calm dear children, and a wait the story that is bound to happen!" She said as the lights darkened- snacks appearing and many comfortable couches coming out. The screen turned black and out appeared few words.

NOW PLAYING...

IZUKU MIDORIYA SV1

BEWARE