IM BACK BITCHES

I'M BACK BITCHES AND READY TO POST. GIVE ME YOUR WORST FROM MEMES TIKTOKS OR EVEN MUSICALS I WILL DO IT.

I'm finally okay with the whole shebang. My friends are safe and those of my loved ones who did get COVID have been said to be safe. Though I'm scared for them I need to write in this book again.

Thanks for not aggravating me or anything so A's for you guys. I owe you guys a lot for being patient with me.

Thank you again.

So tell me what you want me to write and I'll do it. It will take some time since I have a neice to take care of every now and then. And my brother just got surgery.

So please be patient. Not as patient you can comment and say "hope the story comes soon" or something so I have reminders to keep on working.

This book has made me realize you guys are just so damn nice and I hope you comment what you want.

Tha John wick and evan Hansen things are on their way so I hope those who asked for that will be pleased.

Thank you for those who comment and support.

Thank you for those being patient with my problems.

So comment what you want and I'll do it. I'll make the bakusquad more crackhead loving and if you want I'll bring in the mommas and poppas from the 1-A big three (get my joke) and some other people like siblings or the LOV.

Also if you wanna know how Izumi and Izuku are doing then just ask.

I hope you guys have an amazing day and keep being special.

BYE MY BEAUTIFUL BABY BITCHES! I LOVE YOU GUYS WOO