PSA

"Hello dear readers and subscribers." Daishi Chan said as a boy who looked exactly like her but male sat down. "We have saddeninng news- or bad news regarding this app." Daishi continued as she looked towards the boy next to her. "We have gotten news that Wattpad has sold and given away our information to the dark web." He said as he pulled out his phone.

"We'll show you a picture of someone who posted about this already." Ai Chan said as she decended from the darkness and shadows behind the two people who didn't flinch as they were used to this.

" Ai Chan said as she decended from the darkness and shadows behind the two people who didn't flinch as they were used to this

"This announcement was made by PaleKittenVoid" Ai Chan said as she looked at the picture that was now on the screen. "We already have an account on FanFiction.net and one on A03." Yuki said through a portal of snining black, purple and blue. "We do not know what you guys would want us to do in all honesty, but something to do is change yourpasswords." A voice from above said as a black haired girl jumped down. A gust of air as she landed on the floor.

"We will do just a PalKittenVoid and give you guys a few days notice in case we really do think about leaving." She said as from the air came another person. She was tan and had black hair that reached her waist. She wore an oversized gray sweatshirt and black leggings. "This is saddening but this app does have a lot of problems." The tan girled said as the black haired girl who jumped hummed in agreement. "Actually- 2020 is saddening." Daishi Chan as the boy next to her snorted. "You mean shit right? Because it's true!" He said as Ai Chan hit the nape of his neck.

"OUCH WOMAN! Haven't you heard the violence in a woman isn't appealing to men?!" He cried out as Ai Chan snorted. "And why would I want to appeal to men?" She asked as the boy mimicked her.

"These are the people who help in writing the book with me. And though we have our share time of fun, the thought of deleting this account and the books we are writing is saddening." Yuki said as the tan girl looked down in saddness. "We love the books we wrote and are currently writing with all our heart." She started as the black haired girl rubbed her back. "But we should all know when to say goodbye." She said as she hugged the girl.

"But this isn't goodbye! This is-..." Daishi Chan said trying to help her saddened friends. "See you later alligator. That's what this is." The boy next to her said as he looked at the girl with sad eyes. "In a while crocodile." She whispered as Ai Chan rubbed both their backs. "We'll start posting on those two accounts when we figure out how to work everything." Ai Chan said while looking at the two people who she was rubbing their backs. Both looked at her and started laughing.

"I swear- we're idiots." The black haired girl muttered as everyone else started laughing more. "For goodbye to this book on this app, we'll be doing a Q&A." Yuki said as the group cheered. "So please- send in your questions-" "AND DARES!" "if needed to." Daishi Chan said as the tan girl intterrupted her. "We're pretty open-" "I'm not bitches." The black haired girl said as she interrupted Daishi Chan who in turn flipped her off. "We love this book, and we will keep on postiong this book on https://www.fanfiction.net/ and https://archiveofourown.org/ !" The boy next to Daishi Chan said as the group nodded.

"Our account for A03 and FanFiction.net is Multi_Fandom_Adopter (A03) or Multi-Fandom-Adopter (FanFiction.net), so find us there!" Ai Chan said while faking her happiness in the tone of voice as the group snickered. "So please- send us your best. And all chapters here will be sent right to the accounts there. So with that down- let's have fun before we say goodbye on this app." "Unless we get confirmation from the app that these rumors aren't true- we'll be using our time to move everything." Tha black haired girl said as the group- excluding Ai Chan -whined.

"That's so much!" The boy cried out as Yuki looked at all the 'not finished but started' chapters they were still writing since their inspiration came and left like the bitch it is. "Fuck my life." Daishi Chan said as the group started working on moving everything. "We'll still be here, but you're comments and love and devotion for our book wil always be engraved into our hearts. We thank you for inspiring us to continue this book. And please keep on writing ideas we could use- I love making their day hell." Yuki said as profanities came from the people who were working on moving everything. The girl only laughed in turn and went to go help.

This book is the best. I love it with all my heart, but we have to say see you later. If what people say about these rumors is true, then we should do our best to make sure our stories don't get stolen. We love this book- with all our hearts, but we don't want to get our accounts ruined. So please, send in your questions, we'll answer them to the best of our ability. And send in your dares. Class 1-A and 1-B, as well as the teachers and heroes aren't going anywhere.

Like seriously they aren't- we love seeing the shit we come up with and adore their reactions. What we we- masochists? I don't fucking know, but we love the torture.

And this isn't goodbye, this is see you later alligator. We'll be back, no one can stop us. And we love you guys for supporting this book from the beginning.

-Sincerely, Yuki Tenshi, Ai Chan, Daishinokabe Chan, unkown, unkown and unkown <3